What's the Most you have eaten in a single meal? Can you eat like Phelps?

@poohgal (6848)
Singapore
Recently, I read an article on Michael Phelps diet. I was shocked! It sure is a diet of a champion! He takes in 12,000 calories a day! (Normal human beings only 2000-4000 calories a day) [i]Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes. Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories. Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks.[/i] Oh man.. can you beat that?! I certainly can't. I'm sure he swims a thousand laps a day just to burn that off. I'm a small eater now. This is partly due to my gastric and partly due to my life-time dieting goal My doctor says that I should take Big meals. I should take many (4-5) small meals a day. My appetite used to be bigger and I remember eating 7 slices of Pizza, 2 chicken drumlets and lots of coke at one go when I was 11 years old. I think that's the most I've eaten so far. I hope I'll never break that record. How about you? What's the Most you have eaten in a single meal?
@bdsurf (703)
I cant eat like Phelps. Everyday he burns 2000 calories and I think I can burn only 1/6 of that. I am now trying to increase my daily eating. I think the reason of my less eating is my mother. She always have a addiction on fish & vegetables which I dont like. Dad also always support my mother. Only my small brother sometimes give me some support. Meet with bread is my favourite meal. I also dont know how to cook. So, nothing to do! But my mother is very good in other side. Today she gave me near 10$. Happy day!
@poohgal (6848)
Yup, you should eat more. Fish and vegetable are good for health.
@payout (3722)
Well If he can burn it off then his good. ha ha.. 12,000 calories is too... Much, Also to tell you the truth even 2500+ calories a day is too much for a normal human daily intake. I think Girls Need 2200 everyday for a maximum. I don't eat a lot I don't know why I guess I don't get so hungry all the time. I eat 600-1000 calories a day so I guess thats not so good for me ha ha being on the normal well maximum but yeah. Take care and keep posting. HAppy mylotting ^_^ PAYOUT
@poohgal (6848)
Only 600-1000?! That's too little. I think you need at least 1500. Please do eat more.
@kun2349 (23475)
I think Michael Phelps has got no choice de lo, because he needs alot of energy to swim real fast to break records.. haha =D WHatever i'm eating is only 1/4 or 1/2 of his only.. I dun normally eat breakfast, and so i will combined my lunch and dinner as one which i will eat at 4pm, consisting of a bowl of rice, soup, fried chicken, steam fish and fruits.. As for dinner, it's almost like my supper as i'm eating it at 10+ 11 like that.. haha.. COnsisting of almost the same thing in the day.. lol BUt the most thing i have ever eaten in a day is at a buffet.. A plate of fried rice, with BBQ chicken, MAsh potato, Grilled fish, 5 sushi, 2 kinds of dim sum, a bowl of soup, 3 glasses of lemon tea and lastly, 2 triple scoops of ice cream.. LOL =D All under 1.5hrs ^_^ hehe
@poohgal (6848)
I seriously wonder what time you wake up? In the afternoon? You meal times seem very different from others. That's a lot of food you ate.. and you eat so fast...
@kun2349 (23475)
I normally wake up when most ple are having their lunch time.. lol =D And thus, i always missed out on all those breakfast deals.. hehe =D MY dinner is late because i start work in the evening and thus i can only eat after my work which is around 10-11+ at night ^_^ BUffet style, of course we must be fast as we are eating in a group of 10 ple.. lol =D I remember there was once we were having buffet at park mall, and the catfish was nice.. PLus that time we were sitting separately with 2 tables.. SO after tasting the catfish, my group person went to queue for the catfish, standby for anytime it will be out again.. ANd once it's out, he bring the whol tray to our table and we scramble for it.. lol =D Just then our fren from the other table came over and request to join us at our table, because all the catfish are on our table.. lol =D ANd so u see, the reason for us eating so fast in a buffet?? lol =D But we are definitely not greedy, we just wanna have fun.. lol
• Bangladesh
Nope I can't eat like phelps. I eat, cuz I have to. I eat to live, do not live to eat.
@poohgal (6848)
Yea. Me too. I eat to live too.
I'm a good eater, and when i used to swim i used to eat a lot aswell. I have never tried to calculate how much calories i'm taking in a day. I certainly can eat what Phelps is eating in a day but I'll never need that much of energy for a day!
@poohgal (6848)
Even with lots of exercising, I still can't eat like him.