i have seen 2000 posts in jus 3 days???~~

@magna86 (1787)
how come people are so fast???? i am hardly able to type!! and i can do only around 50+posts per day!!! .. is theere anybody whho can tell me the trick?????
Is that true i think it is very very hard to reach ,and at the same time if we spend all the day here ,i think it will be very tired .everyday i just post just 20-30.i think is proper for me ,but if someone ask me to post 2000, i think i will die.
@magna86 (1787)
ofcourse s lyyy... posts around 50+ itself tires me to the core!! i cant even think of doing 100 posts!! and 1000/day its actual impossible!!!!!!!!!
really ,there must be something we don't know ,i can do 50 most ,if they are gost ?
@vidhyavini (6112)
2000 in 3 days is not a matter. We won't feel like replying to most of the discussion thats not in our taste. I think those people must have replied to all such discussions. They must have concentrated in responding to other discussions rather than creating a new one. When we start a new one, we will have to respond to the responses that we get for our discussion. People like that can do only 50+ discussions a day. They may not be more descriptive also. These are the possibilities that I guess. Happy mylotting.
I don't see how 2,000 would be possible in 3 days. That would be 666 a day. They would have to post 2.16 responses a minute. That is some serious cutting and pasting. I like to take a little bit of time when giving responses. I don't think I would be able to find 50 worth answering let alone post 50 responses in a day.
Wow, 2000 is just 3 days? I can see this happening. Some people are so headstrong on making that pay out, lol. I like taking my time and spreading out the time spent on here. Plus I like looking for more meaningful discussions rather than just post anything. But I do post on the easier ones too. There really isn't a trick, just fast people. Unless someone knows something I don't.
@cybersoft01 (1287)
Yes, I think there is a trick. If you attain a rank of 500 you are allowed to copy paste in textbox. that way you don't have to type all the stuff