Window display fools the people sometime

@rkrish (3003)
People may get attracted window display of the shops, but when they go inside they will be convinced with different things by shop keepers. Do you ever experienced, and how make decisions if you have been convinced by the shop keepers.
@bowtieguy (5927)
I am mostly attracted by big sales, if I walk by a store that has things I like and see that they are having a good sales I will usualy go in. I may not always buy something, although I usualy end up doing so.
Well truth be told I'm not a victim by those sales persons/shop keepers. Fate (and my financial status) dictates that I don't be one. LOL But If I was going to a shop I don't think I'd be swayed easily into buying what I didn't go there to buy. I'm the type who only goes out to shop to buy a particular item when I absolutely need it. I rarely meet people who sells me things specially when I go in a store(maybe its how I look while I shop LOL). But I have a friend who always gets caught hook, line, and sinker to the charm of sales ladies. I guess he can do that because he can afford it, but he should really learn how to say no and save his money. I wonder why the world is easily swayed by people who sell, but I'm not really against them because they are just doing what they can to live (I just hope they don't become greedy).