... even at bad times, opportunities can arise ...

Malaysia
many of times opportunity came by , but i could not benefit from it... all the opportunity requires money and my bad times were no money .....
@lilaclady (28240)
I believe bad times and bad things happen to you when you really want something to put you on the right track of where you are supposed to be, I believe everything happens for a reason..like when I was wanting to start my own business, i wanted to open a gift shop but obstacles were always put in front of me, i was very angry at the time but now that i look back i am so glad those obstacles were there because so many thing happened that was better for me...
• Abernathy, Texas
Do you mean the obstacles are put there to test how much we want our goal or dream?
@lilaclady (28240)
no I think the obstacles are there to lead you to the right path..like I was going to open my own gift shop after I was made redundant from where I worked, everyti,e I found the shop I thought would be good an obstacle was put in my way...I was angry at the time but now i know it wasn't my path and I am so glad it never happened because so much happened in my life that i treasure that would never have happened if i had have that shop...
@Rintis (646)
Bad times make life real hard and therefore we feel that they don't seem to pass. Its God's way of testing how true we are and how well we can follow his path. And if you are his true devotee he will open doors of opportunity because he hates seeing his loved one lose. So don't despair keep your faith because if money was a problem he will surely send a good Samaritan to help you financially.
@intimate36 (1416)
• Pakistan
It is part of life dear....when a bad patch is running... you feel like this...and if all is well , no one is bothered about this opportunities.. Just like , if you go on to win a match...no one talks about dropped catches...if you loose ....everyone , says , if so and so had taken that particular catch ...we would have won the match...( i am talking about a cricket match...for example ) Do you agree...?
i just wish that i can tap on 1 opportunity n make it big
• Pakistan
Dear Sanjana...I will keep praying ...till your dreams come true... Trouble arrives in measures, and we stack it up real high, until we're convinced, we have no reason to try. If you feel defeated, you're absolutely wrong, for if you follow your dream, you could never lose for long. Ignore the minor set-backs that pile up and trouble you, or you will build a mountain, out of the stones hurled at you. The future holds great promise, your destiny unknown, but God is always helping, and you're never alone. Soar bravely toward your goal. Let nothing darken the way. You can change your tomorrow, if you seek your dream today. So....you should dare to dream
@biggerb (2028)
I do not know if you have heard about the mind power techniques.I wish to share some with you. 1.Whatever you think about most often expands in you life 2.Focusing on opportunities to make money will get you a thousand times further than worrying about the lack of it. George Bernard Shaw said" People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.I don't believe in circumstances.The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want and if they can't find them, they make them"
@biggerb (2028)
Thanks for the BR. I Hope you find the tips useful.Good Luck to you.God Bless.
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
And sometimes for me at least, opportunities arise but I let them pass on by from procrastination/confidence!
• Abernathy, Texas
What kinds of opportunities came your way at the wrong time? Sometimes rather then waiting for opportunity to knock on our door - we have to march right up and knock on opportunities door - I've done that at times when my confidence was high, to success.
@biggerb (2028)
Remember every time one problem gets sorted out another will soon crop up.Life is a story of easing innumerable vexing situations.Every problematic situation has lessons in it for you.When you face bad times it really makes you a stronger person.You need to learn the lesson and move on.However make note that all doors are never closed for anyone.There are opportunities in plenty.One has to look for it.It depends on the strength of your mind and your attitude.Just remember and tell yourself no problem is greater than the strength of your mind.This positive thought will keep you going.Every time you face a bad situation remind yourself that in the end you will prevail.It will work.All the best to you.
@vidhyavini (6112)
Its just a part of life. If we succeed in everything life will not be interesting. Never worry. Something better and the best is waiting for you. Be ready for that. Wishing for all success.