What’s all the fuss about?

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
I was amused to read that the first exclusive pictures of the brangelina twins oops! I mean Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie”s twins was contracted out for a whooping $16m .The first set of these pictures were published by Hello! Magazine, though am not really so much into hypes I feel a little relaxed when I read further and learnt that the proceeds of these pictures will be donated to charity, I was really moved with emotion to realize that this couple have done something worthwhile at least for humanity ,also learnt that in 2007 the jollie-Pitt Foundation donated more than $300,000 to support the International Rescue committees relief for Darfur refugees a worthwhile effort /cause I say that was, but I was just wondering how the media has come the point where they are able to create so much hype from almost everything in the life of stars.
I actually really respect that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sell their pictures of their kids. This isn't the first time they have done that and I think it's a great way to raise money for their charity. I think more Celebs should start doing that. All the mags want to snoop into the lives of celebs and one way or another will get the pictures they want to exploit them. Brad and Angelina have realized this and are open with their family and are putting the money they get from it to good use. Though it makes me wonder is it the magazines that are creating the hype or is it the people. These types of mags wouldn't be around if people weren't buying them. So really it's the general public that puts the hype on celebs lifestyles.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
yes you are right about the magazines not being around if pwople dont buy but have you forgotten that the magazines are actually the ones that create the whole noise about something causing a kind of obsession in the mind of people anyway whichever way we look at it brap and angelina are definitely doing good things with the proceeds and the sales from the magazines help to kep some peopel empoloyed .i think its a win-win situation we have here,do you agree with me?
That I definitely do!!
@maximax8 (28558)
I know that people will be excited to see the picture of the twins of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. I think that 16 million dollars is a lot for photos but it is excellent that this money will go to charity. Angelina Jolie cares a lot for the poor people that are living in difficult conditions in the developing countries. I believe that when famous people do kind things like Angelina it benefits needy people. I greatly admire her for adopting children and caring so passionately about the unfortunate people like refugees.
@redkathy (3375)
With the level of technology today the media can create hype, good and bad, about anything. In my opinion, back in the day, media was considered "news = reporting facts" or "editorial =reporting facts with opinion". Today "media = reporting with opinions interjected" for the most part, and with very little focus on the actual facts!
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
yeah you may actually have a point here but one of the things i see about the media these days is that it has become a weapon to either destroy or make anything and unfortunately we all are rushing into the downside of it