Where do you put your key ?

@shamzy18 (2319)
i always see on TV people put there keys out side in a special place incase they get locked out. do you do this what do you think of this i think this is stupid ! why on earth would you do that anyone can find it and enter your house this is not good.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Sham! I always keep the keys on the dinning table when we are inside the house.so also the key of the bikes.and when we go out I take the bunch of keys with me.I keep the keys in my pocket.leaving the key somewhere in a hidden place is not always safe.thanx.
@Chevee (5915)
I have extra keys for just about everything, car , house etc. Yes I have them placed where I can get to them if I am locked out. Have you ever been locked out if so what did you do to get into your facilities? I have been locked out once and only once, for I fixed that and I have never been locked out anymore.
@shamzy18 (2319)
hi yes we have been locked out. one day just my little sister was at home and she couldnt open the door but luckily the window was open so my brother went in the window. another time my mum got locked out in the garden and no one home. so she went in the back yard through the neighbours house to the front. and used there phone to contsact my dad to open the door. another time we got a locksmith to open it. so you leave your key in some hidden place out side ?
@eden32 (3976)
If a thief or otherwise "bad" person wants to enter your home finding a key or not finding a key is not going to stop him. A person with criminal intent is going to break a window, force the door, smash a lock etc if their goal is to get inside of your home. If you get locked out of your house, and there isn't a back-up key or neighbor with a copy of the key you're going to either call a locksmith (expensive) or break something yourself (more expensive).
@shamzy18 (2319)
hi true they can enter in other ways but i am saying if someone found your key outside then i just think it is wrong to put it there and is very irresponsible and is inviting them to enter. but yes the best thing to do is a locksmith if you get locked out.