What do you believe will happen December 21st, 2012?

I'm not totally sure myself, who is? Among new age circles it is believed there will be a quantum leap in our ability to experience ourselves. The earth in it's third dimension may well be 'shot', in that it will be totally beyond repair and may well become a dead planet. But remember, outside of our normal, present day human 'thinking', it is said there is no such thing as time or even space, that everything is ONE, EVERYTHING IS HERE AND NOW! In a way, I see the environmental deterioration of the planet as part of a developmental process, on the way to better things. But this is no excuse for slackness. There is such a thing as karma, so if you only care for yourself and not care a jot for your fellow humans, creatures, nature, 'Gaia' (our mother earth), don't expect to get an easy ride! Once in the fourth/ fifth dimension, there will be much work to do, repairing all the negative vibration our more recent materialistic civilisation has created! Well, this is something a bit different for myLot, but why not? Over to you...
@cbreeze (1209)
I think things will definitely change. I'm just not so certain of the date. But I think your on to something when you say that their will be a lot of work to do to repair the negative vibration that is left behind. I kind of consider myself as preparing for this change. I am working to realize myself as a spiritual being, part of the whole and all that. I worry about running out of time, yet I try to remember that time is just a stubborn illusion. It is difficult to live in this world with all it's distractions and still concentrate on the new world.
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution.
what?? no way. there are waaaaaaaaaaay to many variables invovled.. theere is no way that they can b sure.. and that is jsut insane
Yeah, like I say, I'm not totally sure myself. If you read all the stuff on it, it does sound pretty convincing. With all the events unfolding in the world right now, together with the manmade global credit crunch, time does seem to be accelerating! Have a good one, Crazy!
yeah but the EXACT date?? I'll pass on this assumptoion.. everyone will b panickign like the Y2k bug
I think on 12-21-12 that we are definately going to experience some sort of change but Im not sure exactly what kind of change it will be. I do think that what ever happens it will be a good change but it also could just be the opptomist in me talking. The Thing about it is that every Myan I have asked about 12-21-12 does not think it will be any thing but the begining of a new cylce like when we reach the end of our calendar we just start over again with a new one. They really don't place alot of importance on the date it is the people who are tring to peice together the past who are maikng guesses about what it means but it could just mean nothing. The thing is no one will know for a few more years.