How to buy mylot referrals

Malaysia
I wonder how to buy mylot referrals. Are they for sale here? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Because there are no refferals to buy.:). At least I think so.:).
Thanks barbarian. That's what I thought. Perhaps there are other ways to buy them. I'm still looking.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Try on getref. there you can get refferals for myLot. If need link send me a message.
no dear..!! u cant buy reffreals here..!! u should convey ur friends by urself..!! keep lotting..!!
I see. I'm tired of persuading people to join under me and looking for an easy way out :) I'm still searching. hopefully, I'll run into something soon.
@lira23 (210)
I don't think you can buy mylot referrals,I know they give you a referral link to pass out to your friends, you get that by sending them out through emails and having your friends pass it on to theirs, I believe it is in your profile area ,Don't take that for sure because I'm not looking at it myself right now, anyhow good luck in finding your answer.
Thanks, lira for the recommendation. I know my referral link but recruiting referrals one by one is too slow for me. :) perhaps there's a faster way.