wat do u preferon your eyes!!! lens or specks??

@magna86 (1787)
well i am not specky!!! so i don wear both of them!!! i have seen my friends wearing them!!! they actually prefer to wear the specks!! rather than the lens!! coz if any dust particle enters your eyes!!! it would be very difficult if you were wearing a lens!! wat s your opinion??
I wear my eye glasses because I only really need them for driving and classes, though my eyesight is really bad that's all I want to wear them for. I am not too fond of putting a lens in my eye, so I will stray away from that because I am just fine with wearing glasses, I don't feel less attractive or nerdy, I kind of like them and don't see what's the big deal with people who don't like them haha, they don't look bad! Wearing regular glasses is a lot easier than going through the contact lenses procedures with all the cleaning and maintenance, I'll just stay with my glasses!
i have both :) but i prefer wearing specs because it's easier to put on
@magna86 (1787)
thank u for ur response and keep posting!!
I wear glasses right now. Actually I have the typical 'emo' glasses. Most emo kids I've known don't need glasses and wear them to look nerdy, lol. However, I need them to see, so there is no posing going on with me. I do want contacts one day. I got a pair years ago, but I've never worn them. I can't seem to get them in my eyes; I panic, lol.
@magna86 (1787)
thats true!! we caneven bear some particles in our eyes then how can we have a lens!!
@Rintis (646)
Same here, I too prefer wearing specs. Contact lens need a lot of care and is a complete no no for dry eyes. Also as you said does not protect from dust. Specs these days have come up with day and night which can be used both as specs and goggles. Also we can have UV protection in specs. And specs is in fashion these days.
@Boxxxx (111)
I'm using glasses and I'm sticking with it. I have considered wearing contact lenses before, but I thought glasses are cheaper and are easier to clean and wear. Also, my brother said that he stopped using his contact lenses now because he's having difficulty in wearing them on and off.