life to an end

@rkrish (3003)
we plan and live in anything we cross, just a crook question to ask if you can plan for an end to life, then what you want to be the last year (Say in age)....beyond that we may not useful for anthing
@vidhyavini (6112)
Hmmm.. I wish to live upto 60 years. Not a single day more than that. I see many people who find it difficult to see their parents during their old age. Its not their fault actually. So I wish I don't want to give burden to my children. Hehe.
@rkrish (3003)
but what will be your decision if you can stand on your own legs and you can do more for your country, when country requires you
@bamakelly (5194)
This is a question that enters my mind from time to time. I would like to live a long and healthy life. Sure it would be nice to be wealthy but I think that longevity also comes from the love of family and a good attitude in life. I would like to live long enough to see my grandchildren and so on. I look forward to my golden years as I am still only forty right now. Life goes by fast. I say play hard and pray hard.
@rkrish (3003)
like to see you again in my discussion, thanks for posting. great thinking and i really wish you the most. Play hard and Pray hard is really a catchy