how to make money thew writng.

i love writing is there any way that u can make some good money to write. any way that one knows of. i really need money and writing to make it woud be the best.
@iakulchen (615)
There are already several discussion threads that have been started talking about the exact same thing, try looking around. You can view a list of sites where you can write and earn here. www.squidoo.com/writingfulltime.com
sorry, wrong url :P It's this one. www.squidoo.com/writingfulltime
@sirrob (4112)
there are many out there and some pays good when they like your article. check associated content if you like their style, you can also check helium and triond. me as being a newbie in writing, i just started submitting my articles with triond. they are just strict on articles that you published even in your own website and they want to have sole propriety of it. (just giving you the heads up with that) with helium and associated content, they are somewhat flexible, AC pays well and triond pays better than helium. so good luck out there and make more bucks with it..
I saw a statistic awhile back that 97 percent of us serious writers document a loss on our tax returns each year. The message here is not to quit your day job. Especially if you write fiction, write for yourself. If you are writing in protest, create blogs. IF you build an audience, the money will follow. Ciao SteveSlaton
I write for Triond. There are a couple of websites which pay you to write. If you have a flair for writing, I think you can make quite a tidy sum online. To help you in your search, here is an article I have written http://www.writinghood.com/Online-Writing/Nine-Legitimate-Writing-Sites-Which-Pay.199101 Check it out! All the best!
@nishdan01 (3055)
You can earn a great through Triond. It is a site that helps you earn theough articles, pictures, poems and more. Do have alook at Triond.com. If you can pass on your mail id then I would be glad to invite you to join a site also. For more sites just check: http://www.helium.com/items/205607-websites-that-pay-for-writing
A good way to make money writing is to join and take part in associated content and just submit away
@Mash99 (365)
• Pakistan
you may submit your writing at ground report.
@greenline (14864)
That's excellent. Writing is my hobby too.