Favorite MyLot Discussion?

@kgwat70 (13396)
Is there one MyLot Discussion that you like more than any of the other ones that you have seen or responded too? :-)
too many to even try to rate them..so sorry;)+
@kgwat70 (13396)
No need to apologize. :-) You always get a plus + from me for replying. It is hard to remember all of them.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
To be honest, I don't remember which one is my favorite yet. I only been here for two days and I've responded to so much of the discussions that I forget to pick out my favorite.
@kgwat70 (13396)
It is okay. It is hard to remember which one is your favorite since we are creating or responding to so many posts. My head spins in circles thinking about them all. :-)
@yogi23 (149)
yeah all abt mature content ........He he he he he!
@kgwat70 (13396)
Very funny. :-) Nothing wrong with his reply or the discussion asked. :-)
Do you remember your first crush? What was your first crush like and who did you have a crush on? this was posted by u only... i thought of responding but cudnt... will give the response afterwards...
@kgwat70 (13396)
Wow. Thank you very much for remembering the discussion that I started. :-) Look forward to hearing your response whenever you feel like answering. I remember my first crush.
i actually forgot my first crush's name... thought for more than a day.. but cudnt remeber her name... dats why it is my fav one.. made me think a lot...
@happygal68 (3277)
I cannot recall a favorite one. I have responded to so many of them it would be impossible to recall just one.
@birthlady (5613)
I'm enjoying my discussion that I started about "Do you think mothers who dump their babies should go to jail". I've got some good dialogue going between many mylot readers!
@massaj03 (4372)
I don't think I have a favorite. I enjoy reading alot on here.
@juicemilk (2286)
nah don't have one, there's too many rubbish ones in there to be able to remember, there have been a couple good Harry Potter ones :)