How many of you can say

@rkrish (3003)
Thou its partner / love / spouse is a different relationship than a friend... But how many of you can say my best friend is my partner /love/ spouse..... If so then, is there is reason behind this............
i have always thought that my partner would be somebody who is my friend,whom i could confide my deepest thoughts,share my intimate emotions.somebody who would listen and understand.sadly,life has proved me wrong.
@rkrish (3003)
Yeah true but do we share the hidden truths of our past life or bad expectations of present
@poona_m (336)
I can surely say my spouse is my best friend. I might not be his best friend but he surely is my best friend yet. I have many reasons to say so. The first an foremost is the trust I have in him. I trust him with anything and everything. It may be as small an issue as choosing a color for my dress or as big an issue as deciding on whether to have a per or not, I always seem to get the best guidance from him. Second reason is sharing. I have never shared things with anyone the way I have shared with him. Even the deepest of secrets and thoughts that I have had buried in my heart and mind are easily shared with him. The best thing about our relationship is that even the matters that usually a girl would only share with another girl are being shared by us. There is no ego between us. Either one of us is not ashamed to apologize when we realize our mistakes. And I believe only friends can ask for honest apology and apologize whole heartedly.
@mauier113 (688)
Yes, my husband is now my friend. Since we realized our mistakes in our relationship and made up to each other, we became friends more than ever.We realized that being friends with each other is the best thing for husbands and wives.
@zeny_zion (1284)
theres a different. your wife is also your friend but in different level. while your friends is really just your friends that you can chat or be with everytime you want. wife as a friend is also a person that you can talk to and be with everytime you want. but you are always with her and living in one house.
@nizhama2 (295)
I'm among the people who can say that : my wife is my best friend. In fact I have many friends, but to have a friend who always with you in any condition is to difficult. My wife is always with me in any conditions, so why I cannot say that she is my best friend... I hope forever...
@applefreak (3131)
yes my partner is definitely my best friend. we share everything that happens to us. we started off as friends before we became a couple. my partner believes that a couple should build their relationship on a friendship. this way, we will not be blinded by love and not see all the shortcomings before it's too late. cheers ;p