What would Your choice be.......?

Omagh, Northern Ireland
I'm trying out this "Freecycle" Concept to dispose of a 3 Piece Living room Suite..I put ads into a couple of Freecycle type forums,and even put up an ad on the community notice board of the local Asda Store..I had no luck from the web as yet,and then got a text message from someone about the suite..we corresponded some on Tuesday,and they were to call me back Wednesday to arrange a pickup time-that didn't happen. I sent 2 more texts yesterday,1 asking what time would suit them,and the second to say I had to go out by 6 yesterday evening..no response,either before 6 or by last night.And then I got a phone call this morning from a Guy keen to take it..and mentioned the other people had first preference,so said "I'll get back to You" and sent the first guys another message asking would another day suit? So...Should I continue holding the suite for the folk who haven't replied to me in 2 days,or give it to the second guy who can pick it up today? bear in mind I wanted this gone! Thanks for comments!
@thea09 (18328)
• Greece
Hi Shepherdspy, this is the last one for now I'm afraid but I'll be back if there's more. This reminds me of the uselessness of your responding to adverts to get a man in to fix your aerial. As this is a bit old now I hope you managed to get dispose of the 3 piece suite, or is it still cluttering up your home. You could always send the sofa bit over here as mine is an ornate wooden Greek thing which isn't exactly conducive to lazing around on.
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Thanks for the post,Thea! I'm going down the mylot filtered inbox starting with the first post in my list,which would be the most recent one chronologically,so here goes..as it happened,The first guys to contact me didn't get back to me at all that day..So, after I'd had enough of waiting,I let the guy who was available come and take the sofa away..
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
Dang,that's a Year ago now?!