Laughing out loud - AT MYSELF

@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Have you ever said something and just had to laugh at yourself? I just asked my fiance if he was going to call his mom, but instead of saying mom, I said granny. I had actually thought grandma no that's not right, better not say that and then I just blurted out Granny... and that's WORSE. My fiance's granny is his great granny, for me, granny is my grandmother... but either way, I just made a funny... well for me and my fiance, i'm sure if we told his mom she wouldn't be to pleased.. So have you laughed at yourself today? Have you ever done this? Thought one name, didn't say it but then said a name totally worse? Well, Have a wonderful day everyone!
@hellcowboy (7383)
I can honestly say that I do not think my mom would be pleased if she knew you called her Granny lol,but I think everyone messes up and says the wrong name,and there is not better time to laugh at yourself,I know there have been several times where I have been talking to Rickey and I just happened to think Matt so I would call Rickey Matt,and Rickey never really like that to much,and he got mad lol,but then he got over it,I love you.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Can you blame him for being a bit upset at you calling him by Matt? Matt doesn't have the best reputation, as you know, so Rickey not getting mad would be a bit odd. I know everyone calls someone by a name they don't mean to, and you know I don't mean a curse word. Just like your mom and calling me April.
I know Matt does not have the best reputation and it would be odd if Rickey did not get upset,and yeah I forgot that my mom used to call you April and I think it was my grandmother who called you Amanda but I am not completely sure,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with your mylot goals,and Happy Posting Baby.
yeahh ive done that but another thing i do is i combine tow works ill b thinkin of saying one word and want to say another one and ill well oviously combine the two words and it sounds like a crazy person
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I know what you mean, but I usually end up putting a word that starts with a B and another word together so that I end up saying something nonsensical and trying to correct myself several times before getting it right. Just imagine me saying "Bleh, bem,bam,bum" I can't say those are the exact nonsensical utterings, but it's close to that when i'm trying to say whatever it is correctly. I'm sure I sound like a regular Bafoon.
@shamzy18 (2320)
LOL granny haha as in great granny LOL i think you ages his mother two generations above her LOL that is funny and yes i would laugh at that too if i was you .. but yeah i do often find my self saying stupid things and then laughing lol its even funnier when i say things wrong in my own launguage lol
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Yes hence why i think she'd be none to pleased if we told her how we aged her so . I wonder what your native tongue is? It says you are in the United Kingdom. Hmm, does your country's native tongue say words backwards from mine own?