HELP:can you give me tips and tricks to earn here

im posting here a couple of days now and i only got .49, can anyone help me how to increase the money im making?? any tips and tricks how to make or earn money here faster?? like those of the other guys here..they earn 3$, 8$ in just a matter of days.. can you please tell me how to do that?? im begging you please...thanks....
@jaded22 (828)
Well, be more active. That's the only thing that I can advise you and mylot will do the rest. Also, don't be in a hurry. Lol.
@magna86 (1787)
oh plz!! don get tensed!! it easy to make money in my lot!! all you have to do is post as many discussions as you can and reply to as many discussions you can in a day!!! you can also upload some photos!!! that might increase your earnnings!!
@BriNbai (912)
I think its just about being really active on here..like respond to alot of questions and start some of your own. Just think of really good conversation starters.. Thats all I can think of hope that helps