Speed walking

Did anyone see the Olympics last night in speed walking? wow it was really something to see. It looked like they were penguins waddling as fast as they could. I couldn't help but like burst out laughing because it was so funny. Did anyone else see this?
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Yes I watched it too and had to laugh. Can't people speed walk and not swish back and forth like that? Do they have to do that?
Haha i know its hilarious.I couldn't help myself but to laugh. I cant believe they take it as seriously as they do. I mean they should look at themselves. haha I'm sure they would laugh too :P
@ayenacsi (911)
I didn't see that one but i can just imagine... You just made me laugh out loud ! Thanks !
Oh gosh, I know what you mean! I did not see the Olympics speed-walking, but I have seen youtube videos that show speed-walking, I think it is a very unattractive movement if you would ask me haha. It's definitely a sight to see, it is hilarious to see them move like that. I wonder what makes someone decide, "Hey I am going to pursue Olympic speed-walking in my life and I will win the gold medal!" But hey, we all do our own things I guess haha, though some are a little odder than others, but whatever works for you works for me, though I will laugh at some of those things haha. I suppose speed-walking is a little more entertaining than some of the other Olympic events... Anyways, happy mylotting!