My amazing $5 watch!

@super_jj (1417)
Today i bought a watch. Hehehehe. Since my Swatch watch retird last year, i've been searching for a good watch but never really got around to buying one. I didnt really feel the need to buy one yet since i can rely on my phone's time feature. But i do think it's nice to have a watch. Hehehehehe. It just so happende that today i was also looking for a cool baller band since my highschool nephew has started hoarding my stuff (he's trying to look cool, highschool kids. Hehehehehe),and he managed to "borrow" my baller band. I silently told myself that today will be that day i saw goodbye to the baller band. Hehehehe. It's ok,anyway. So i went to the mall before work and tried to look for anything to make my wrist less boring. I went to the accessories section and lo and behold! I saw a cute watch! It was like a rubber baller band with an LCD that's acts as a digital watch. And it was only P250 ($5)! I know it's cheap and it wont last long but it's cute! It'll serve it's purpose for the moment. HEhehehe.
@ShellyB (5244)
Enjoy your new watch :) (I used my cell phone as a watch too tho sometimes I miss watches, they are fun to have and batteries do not run fast)
@super_jj (1417)
I am enjoying my watch. My officemates are jealous. Hehehehehehe.
@ShellyB (5244)
I am begining to be jealous too.
@super_jj (1417)
Hahahaha. It's nothing fancy, really. Just looks like a baller band with LCD screen. 8)
@lilaclady (28240)
I think you can get some great watches for very reasonable prices these days, I have a few watches and when it comes time to get a new battery I nearly always feel its cheaper almost just to buy a new watch rather than pay someone to replace the battery as I can never get the back off the watches...
@super_jj (1417)
Thanks! I tried uploading a pic so you guys can see my new watch. But something's wrong with the pc.
@mands61123 (2099)
hi jj sorry curious whats a baller band?
ahh i know what you mean now sorry just never heard them called that
@joyadalia (1409)
Yes, I am jealous and wished you bought the other one! . That watch is truly beautiful and slim and perfect for me actually but then you got to it first so it's not pretty anymore . Just kidding. I love the watch and I told you I'd buy the other one but my hubby found my watch which amazingly hid under the bed so I didn't have the need to buy a new one. You can always donate the watch when you get bored with it.
@super_jj (1417)
When i do get bored with it, the LCD would'nt be working anymore. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe 8)
@lyzabelle (1668)
Good for you. My guess watch is still functioning alright. But the silver metal is already fading. The color is turning dull. I'm planning to buy a new watch next month. I want to buy Rolex watch.