how do i get rid of shaving rash 'down there'???

hi guys any tips on how to get rid of shaving rash 'down there' i always use a new razor and shaving gel but stil get it and its driving me maddddd! any tips greatly appreciated ty :)
I use an unscented lotion, usually jergens, and it seems to do well, keeps from getting dry skin which reduces much itching that goes with it.
thanks for your reply hun i have tried usin body lotion but no the unscented ones i will give it a go thanks again
@shymurl (2769)
I hate having a shaving rash 'down there'. I have tried using baby oil to shave with. that seems to help some. I have also used caress body wash before and that has also helped. good luck.
@Tianna2 (1274)
Hello Graceandowen, one thing that helps me is hydrocorizone cream. You can get it just about anywhere and it helps with all kinds of rashes and it seems to help avoiding them to. I know that has to be the worst place you can get a rash so I hope this helps! Hugs, Tianna
thanks hun i have some of that in the cupbard as my son has excema so will give it a go ty again :D
@mrdos910 (455)
I have been shaving down there for about a year. I do not get shaving rash down there because I had a female friend who used to shave her boyfriends genitals and she said for me to use same method. First she said I needed to use a women's razor such as Schick Intuition (my fave) or Venus Breeze, not men's razors like I was using. She said if I needed more shave gel than what the razor provided, I needed to use Satin Care gel (a women's shave gel). Shave every other day or two, follow up with a good lotion such as Olay Quench, and voila - baby soft and no rash. i have not had a rash or shaving bumps.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
quit shaving "down there". that ought to do it.