the best things in life are FREE!!!! indeed!!

i woke up this morning worrying bout being broke..it has been two months and we haven't received our salary yet..its hard to keep up with the bills to pay and basic needs..i felt soooo down when i went home..uncertainties filled my mind..penny-less pockets and all that..im just sooooo glad to feel the warm embrace of my man..good enough to make me realize that im still so lucky after all...i got the best kisses, the best hugs and the best guy in the world...FREE HUGS, EVERYONE???
@bryanski (497)
You must have a very good relationship. Congratulations! Anyways, yeah, personally, I'm also broke. Not that I'm earning yet because I am a student, but my allowance just isn't enough for me to experience the luxuries of life. :) What makes it funny reading this is just like two hours ago a friend treated me to a baked rice meal in Greenwich! I am so happy every time people would treat me to a fast food chain or any food store. Anyways I also have my time to treat them... But the good thing is, I got to get some free food and some quality time with friends.
wow!!! lucky you!!! can your friend be my friend too?? hehehe! free meal shared with a friend is always great..i've gone through the hardships of student life too..but i tell you, the hardships would be all worth it if you get through all that..keep the spirits up and im sure you'll be very successful...see you on top!!!
@bryanski (497)
Hahaha sure2x! May food be free or not, as long as we are with our friends or family, it will always be worth our time and energies. Thanks! And good luck with life! :D
well, for me, free things are always best things in life. well free radicals in the environment is harmful to the health. but what makes a free thing special is that when it is given to you surprisingly and after that you are given a kiss... i never experienced these but im hoping... ahehehehehehehe /*thanks for the free comment*/
hahahah! i didn't realized that earlier when i made this blog..all that was in my mind was the optimism that free things bring..and we will try to find the one who will give you the surprising thing you are looking forward to.. :-)
@sunshine4 (8710)
That is one of the nicest things I have heard. It is so true that we worry about our finances, but what really is important is our families and our loved ones. Things always have a way of working out, so we shouldn't stress over what we have no control over and enjoy what we have.
you are absolutely right!!! the least we can do is to be as optimistic as we can be and work things our way...
@Dadexter (438)
• Pakistan
You Are very right ma dear!!!! You this concept is explained by latest indian movie...One Two Three... Its title song says.... One two three, one two three... Dunya Main Aana Hai Free...(Coming in this world is free) Dunya Say Jana Hai Free...(Going From this world is free) Dekh Tamasha Dunya Ka....(Watch The Drama of The world) Bilkul Free Bilkul Free...(Totally Free Totally Free) Husna Free...Rona Free....(Laghter free....Weaping Free) ................
whoa!!! i got another freebie today..and its from YOU! thank you for the new learning..indian words and phrases, that is..enjoy life amidst crisis!