What is your favorite thing to snack on??

Like at night when you put the kids to bed and you are craving something to snack on what do you go for? My personal favorite is tortilla chips and salsa. I mix some sour cream or ranch in with the salsa and it's so good. I could eat a whole jar of it!! My second favorite snack is cream cheese and wheatthins. As you can tell I am am not much of a junk food person.
@luvstochat (6914)
I would have to say either popcorn the sweet and salty kind with M&M's or peanut lovers chex mix with M&M's they are both really good as you can tell I like sweet and salty togheter it is sooo good.
Yeah those chex mix things are really good. I like the turtle one. I once ate a whole bag by myself but then hurt my tooth and had to get it pulled cause of eating it.
Snack--Yummy On morning snacks between breakfast and lunch, I prefer fruits, like apple or papaya. In the afternoon snacks I prefer Sandwiches, like hamburgers or siopao. For evening snacks after dinner and before going to sleep. I usually have fresh milk.
isn't hamburger a meal not a snack??
@jaded22 (828)
Doritos and popcorn. Lol. Then accompanied by smoothies or frappes. Yum yum.