After a long and tiring day, what would you like to drink?

@JannaLee (660)
For most people, their busy status shall commence during late afternoon. During this time, one feels tired and wishes to relax a bit before proceeding to the usual routine..During this time of the day what would you prefer drinking, A cold drink or a warm drink?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
a nice tall glass of sweet iced tea w/lemon. this is my favorite drinl\k all the time. how about u?
@JannaLee (660)
A glass of fruit juice or fruit shake to start with and a glass of cold water afterwards. Thanks for the response. Happy mylotting^^
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, After a long tiring day I would like to have a fresh cold fruit juices or shakes. More often I would like to have a fresh juices. I take them after resting for at least 5 minutes.
@JannaLee (660)
I'm a fan of mango juice, and fruit shakes. I usually drink them at the end of the day. It gives me brain freeze at times, but it provides me relaxation and satisfaction at the same time.^^ Nice post..Happy mylotting!
@Anne18 (11036)
i am a big tea drinker and after a long and tiring day all i want to do is sit down and have a nice cup of tea the correct shade of brown
@lilybug (21148)
I prefer something cold. Really the only time I drink any warm drinks is when I have a sore throat. The warmth of the drink makes my throat feel better. Other than that I will take a nice iced cold glass of tea or soda.