who is the most important character in Star Wars - A New Hope?

@Galena (9123)
and will this question weed out people who watch a certain british sitcom and anyone else find Luke a really whiny little brat, and too annoying to be likeable.
@pyewacket (44036)
I would think Obi-Wan Kenobi ...after all, he patiently tries to teach whiney brat Luke of being a Jedi Knight...I definitely love the older Star Wars movies to begin with...by today's standards the special effects seem kind of lame, don't they? But at least the first three..or should I saw last three had a story line while the newer ones were razzmataz special affects. Next in line of importance to the story line and character is Yoda (don't meet him though until Empire Strikes Back)
@thezone (9451)
I've got some jaffa cakes in my coat pocket. Repeats on E4
@Galena (9123)
we've been working our way through the DVD boxset at the moment. who is it? father Christmas
@thezone (9451)
Brian. Babylon 5's a big pile of sh1t! We have it on DVD but whenever something we like is on TV we always seem to watch it again. Did you see this ? http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1949406
@bunzor (303)
The gunner on the star destroyer! Hahaha. Yeah, I don't like Luke.
@ElicBxn (60895)
well, Luke is the hero - but Han is my favorite gee - I wonder if there is any relationship between Luke and Lucas?
@dogsnme (1266)
Darth Vader...the reason I say that is because he is the central character throughout the whole Star Wars movie saga.