I'm a great-aunt at age 29!

So my nephew's wife gave birth today! I'm now a great-aunt, and I'm only 29 years old! UNBELIEVABLE! My oldest brother is 18 years older than me and had his kids young. Now my nephew is just 20, and he's a daddy. So my future children will be born an aunt or uncle? Is that the right relationship? It's just so crazy to think!
@Barb42 (4225)
My husband went through the same thing. He is the uncle to 4 nephews who are from 6 weeks to 1 year younger than him. They call him uncle all the time in public. My husband is the 11th of 12 children. His nieces and nephews are more like cousins to him.
wouldnt they be cousins with your brothers kids. and second cousins with there kids. congratulations ;) thats amazing
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
thats cool..so young to be a great aunt!!! well i guess it is possible though since your nephew got married at a young age..and its funny actually on titles for the next generation...so twisting and confusing..
My Husbands little sister turned 11 the day before my son was born and so at age eleven she was an Aunt....When my son is twenty she will be thirty-one... It does happen! Congratulations harmony! Enjoy it as they grow up so quickly and in fact I too became an Aunt a year ago at twenty-nine but will likely never see her as she lives so far away :( Being an only child this makes me very sad! So again I say enjoy! ~Heavens~