lord krishna janamashtmi celebrations!!

@juhi06 (1850)
congrtulations to one and all on the auspicious occasion of the celebration of lord krishna`s birthday.enjoy and adopt all the goodness of the teachings from lord krishna`s great life and get the blessings of the lord.celebrate and enjoy and seek his blessings for you and your family!!!!
@mayka123 (10756)
Blessings and wishes to you and your family too.
@juhi06 (1850)
dear mayka123 the blessings flow from the almighty to all . it is for us to get them showered upon ourselves!! let them be showered on you and your family too !! lots of love!!
@snakequeen (1300)
Thank you! I also congratulate one and all on this auspicious day. Let them prosper in life and attain goals set with the blessings of Lord Krishna.
@juhi06 (1850)
oh sure dear snakequeen. let all be blessed with the blessings of the lord!!!
We have Lord Krishna's temple right beside our home and every year, on this day, a huge celebration takes place and prasad is distributed in the evening. We really like the low murmur of bhajans from the morning onwards, which is slowly replaced by melodious songs, all in praise of the Lord and his 'lila's. It's a joyous occasion really. Celebrate and be merry. Cheers.
@juhi06 (1850)
yes dear abhi_destar. it is a great and wonderful occasion . let all humanity join in the fervent celebrations and get the blessings of the lord and work together towards the world peace!!!enjoy and celebrate!!
Thank you for your post about Lord Krsna's Appearance Day! I am cooking for the Lord tonight and tomorrow, and my family will be here for the Prasadam. I will read about the advent of Lord Krsna, and meditate on Him, and His life. May His blessings also be with you and yours.
@juhi06 (1850)
yeah dear makena1968. it is a great day. thank you very much for showering the blessings on me. let all be blessed by the great teachings of the master and all the world be at peace!!
@shav9292 (928)
yeah same to you...we are having pooja in our house tonight. good day :)
@juhi06 (1850)
hi dear shav9292 let the blessings reach one and all and all be blessed with the great teachings of lord krishna. have a great time!!