what is the nastiest thing you have ever tasted, candy or food?

Does anything stand out in your mind? Who made it or where did you buy it?
hi eaforeman...the thing is i couldn't get myself to taste it. i really tried but didn't have the strength. my sister made some bisquits but used the oil that fish was fried in. i picked up a biscuit that looked real good but when i got it close to my face the strong STRONG smell of fish was repelling. when she realized it she was devastated.
ok, that would be gross but if we were really hungry , you know what we could probaly deal with it. Just slap some butter on em and get busy....if we had too lol
i don't know. it was very strong. i wanted to eat them but i couldn't do it. maybe if i was starving, i dunno.
@wolfie34 (26881)
Even as I think about it it makes me shudder! The nastiest thing I have ever tasted was squid! Yuk! A friend had invited me round for dinner and they neglected to ask me what I wanted and if I liked seafood, and they cooked me up a concoction and I was hungry so I tucked in and I put a piece of squid in my mouth and it tasted rubbery and it was foul I wanted to spit it out, I have never tasted anything so horrible! I feigned that I felt a bit icky and left it, I couldn't eat any more!
I am with you my friend. I cannot stand it either at all. I dont care how they try and cook it or what they say about it. I dont like it and I am not eating it either.There will just be more for everyone else since you and I wont be going anywhere near it.....
@MissGia (955)
Nastiest food i ever at was Okra (its a popular vegetable in the south) no matter what way you cook it it taste slimey. My grandmother cooked it once and it was ok, but it was still gross.
I really love Okra. I like it anyway its cooked. Fried and in gumbo...just love it. I do understand that alot of people find it very disgusting....I could eat it every day...no problems here...
@wendhieRN (754)
hi! well, if there is one food i will not taste again then that would be "tyesa", a local fruit in the Philippines. it has a golden yellow color with an unexplainable taste. OMG, just a mere smell of it makes me nauseate. HAVE a nice day!
I have never tried it. I will certainly keep this in mind, that you have let me know what to expect. I do like fruit and would have probaly tried it without thinking twice.