ARe you SatisFied with what

you have going on in your life at this momment or are you seeking for more to fulfill your life? Please share if you are complete or incomplete and any other comments.
@dhisaw (304)
I do not feel complete in my life. I do have a husband and that kind of thing. I do wish that i had children. So far my husband and I do not have any children. I have always dreamed of being a mother and having children. I have neices and nephews and that kind of thing but that is different than having one of your own. I also think that I need to go to work. just to help bring in more income but I wuld love to just find more ways to make money online. i have problems other than no children. For right now and the last while we have lived in the same house with my mother and her boyfriend. I would love to have enough money to be able to get our own place to live and not live with my family.
Thank you for sharing what is going on in your life and all I will say is that we unfortunately can not control the way one lifes goes but accept what we have at the momment and look at everything more positive and make the best of it :0) I can say that I have encountered several different situations as any other person.. And have learned that accepting and moving forward has expanded my willingness to improve my situations and make the best of it. I hope everything gets better for since I believe everyone deserves to be happy and satisfied.
@dhisaw (304)
I do believe that things will get better. I know that there are some things that need to be changed but i dont know if that will happen or not. My husband is always telling me to be more optimistic. I dont know but i have been trying. Things will all work out for the best though.
I am positive that things will be great! I am happy to read that you are thinking positively.
@ashar123 (2359)
Well I am 27, working for 6 years now. Graduate in computers and stopped my education on Graduation for some family reasons as got many responsibilites on me. Because of those responsibilites I still feel I am incomplete and I am working real hard to achieve my goal.
Thank you for sharing how you feel towards the topic and I am sure your hard work will pay off and that you will fulfill your satisfaction in reaching your goal sooner than expected. Just by what you wrote you can tell that you are determined to accomplish your goal working as hard as it takes, if you know computers I applaud you they are very complex and consit of so many different things they are outstanding. One has to go through a couple of bumps before they get to the smooth one just don't say nor believe that you can't because then that would be an issue.
I am fully complete. I married a bit older in life. We had children a bit later too. I had a very full and successful career. I left it to be a SAHM. I love my children and my husband. He is a wonderful provider. I thank my God for providing such a wonderful life for us and giving me the opportunity to watch my children grow. It really is exciting to see them develop and explore with amazement. I pray for them to have a similar life.
Thank you for responding to the subject and for sharing your satisfaction in life. It's great to read how happy and fulfilling a person is! Thank you I am sure you have an oustanding family as from what you wrote you are blessed and I can say it is amazing to watch them grow.
hi adeliza...right now i am satisfied with tonight, because i just got paid so i have a little money left over for me. the first time in a long time cause i've been out of work for several months. and also after having to get up real early all week i get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow. i have money in the bank to cover my car payment. all i have is right now, and right now is better than i've had in a long time.
Thank you for your response and for sharing how you feel at this momment I am happy to read that you have had a great day with having money for yourself. It is always important to spoil ones self whether it's aLot or a little because in the end one deserves it.
Not everything is exactly perfect but right now a have a wonderful marriage. It took me 3 times but i finally did it right. I have 2 beautiful grandchildren that i would give my right arm for,and i am right handed, But my health is not good. I have worked since i was 15 and now i can't work due to stroke. I really hate that. I can't contribute to the income. Times are hard but at least i am not alone.
Thank you for sharing your part in where you stand and that even after everything you have found your happiness and have a wonderful family.. I hope to be like you in the future with a loving family that you know will never leave you alone in the most important momments of ones life.