Sleepwalking

Brazil
Well, yesterday's night, as usual, I went to bed and, to help me to get sleepy, I put the headphones one. Then, when I got sleepy, I removed'em and, finally, slept. But, well, in the morning, I was with the headphones again! I thought that it was kinda weird, and then I asked to some of my relatives, and discovered that some of them even opened doors and drank water while sleeping! Then, I'd like to know from the community: Are you a sleepwalk? Do you know one? And do you have any funny/nice story to share with us?
@klaudine (3653)
My GF told me that I made a funny face when i was sleeping. Not that my face is funny while I was sleeping, but I made a funny face... She was playing with her laptop when I fell asleep, so she decided to have some fun and said to me that she touched my cheek. And when she touched my cheek, I started to make a funny face and i didn't realize it until she told me the next day
• Brazil
I tried to imagine the "picture" and I think that it must have been funny to her. :D My brother is also a "touch-reactive" while asleep: he moans something everytime you touch his head while sleeping. I know, it's kinda weird, but very funny in live. ;D
@klaudine (3653)
You bet! She could do that all night long if she doesn't get sleepy. I mean... yeah, I know it was funny, but it is kinda embarassing when she told me the whole story about my funny face, especially when she made the funny face immitating mine when I was sleeping...