after you got all you want?

what is next after you got all you want in your life?..when it ends?..
@Munchkin547 (2778)
I don't know what i think but i work in a hospital and was talking to one of the patients the other day. This lady was quite old and nearing the end of her life and she was telling me all of the things she has done and achieved during her lifetime. She had led a truly interesting life and told me she felt ready to die because she had done everything she wanted to and achieved all her dreams. Even though this may sound a bit moribid i though this was really good and felt happy for her, i hope i can feel as much at peace when my time is up!! xxx
hahahaha.,.,that was awesome,.,.but after that what next?...she will gong to die sooner or later,,,but i thinks she's happy to her self...she done it verwell..
Am not sure what i think happens after we die, i think the life and the world are too big and mysterious for that to just be the end, but i don't know if i believe in going to heaven or hell or not!!! Am pretty confused about that whole subject, but i do think that if we lead a good life, not hurting others and being the best person we can then everything will be ok!!! i think she did very well too!! xxx
no it wont.,.,even you live here without doing bad things,.,we are sinners,,,it is nature,.,came fom adam and eve......try to observe the children.....they do dlight bad things...but they dont know whethers it is bad,,,cause sin is a nature of a human,.,. hope you like my response,,...by the way,.,. there is hell and heaven.,.
@valeria1 (2723)
I think never ends, if does people will not have nothing to do, it will be so boring, no games, nothing, so yes has to always have something for life to exist!