spending too much?,,do you control your self?

do you spend too much for an unnecessesary expenses?.. and how much do you spend a day?/.
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh yes I do, I couldn't say how much I spend on a daily basis it is just when I see something I really want I just tend to buy it, without really thinking sometimes, but i am getting better as i have to really watch things at the moment if i want to get my new camera, i am trying to stay home more so i can't spend...
oh youre too cool.,.but spending too much is bad,,,,but think first before you buy that product you want,.,.,whether it is useful or not.,.,
@thaMARKER (3094)
i only do that during the weekend to at least abate the stress from the entire week's schedule. I have a graveyard schedule at work and im trying to get used to it and i really feel tired most of the day. so i try to go out on a weekend and just buy whatever i want. hehehe..