I miss my Cookie

I am looking for Cookie - I miss my Cookie where is she
By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48803)
United Kingdom
Well Cookie has gone home, I am so sad now, I just got her trained my way again and next thing I know Mike comes yesterday and takes my Cookie away again, Mum misses her to, but I am just so sad, I laid by the front Door yesterday and every time I heard a car that sounded like Mum's (Mike has borrowed her car) I would perk up as I thought my Cookie was coming back, but Mum said that Cookie is home now with her her Dad. so I went to bed last Night and did not get back up, Mum told me she had spoke to Mike and my Cookie is a bit sad to. But Mum got Cookie all better, she was not sick any more when she went home and Mike was so happy. Well I am back of to bed as I miss my Cookie and I don't want to talk to anyone right now Love you all ..............Hugs ..........Gissi
@arkaf61 (10891)
OH gissi I can see you're really missing your friend. Specially now that she was all nicely trained again LOL But hey, you know her home was with her dad, and you know that you guys will visit again, so it's not like this is a forever goodbye. Big hug to you gissi:)
@gabs8513 (48803)
No it isn't but I really missed her when she went, the thing is next time I see her I am going to Have to TRAIN her again my way and that is such hard work
@arkaf61 (10891)
I know gissi. But then again you will get so much experience training cookie, you'll be an expert in training cookies - maybe one day they will even get you in a tv show to teach people how to train cookies hehehehe
@gabs8513 (48803)
Lol Mum's Twin I guess they just might and another show where I train People how to look after sick Mum's as that is another one I am becoming a pro in to (sigh) Big Hugs to you
@wolfie34 (26877)
Oh my poor Gissi! Never mind my friend it's of small consolation I know but it's lovely outside today, so shall we catch the last of the pitiful Summer weather? We can get up to all sorts out there and I have a few more tricks up my sleeve to share with you, it might take your mind of cookie! Cookie won't forget you, you know so put that little negative thought straight out of your mind! And I bet she is missing you just as much as you are missing her! So come on boy we've got some adventures to get up to and lost time too!!!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Ok Wolfie I will be with you in a bit, I know that Cookie is a bit sad to as Mike told Mum yesterday But yes I want to come and spend the Day with you to and get these Mischief's of you hehehe I will just tell Mum I am coming over to you and I will be on my way ok Big big Hugs to you xxxxx
@weemam (13389)
Gissie if you are going to visit Brian come I come too please ?, I want to give you both a big hug xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@wolfie34 (26877)
I could really do with a hug! Lets have a group hug (((((((((HUGS))))))))) oh and don't forget your.... TOOTHBRUSH!!!!
Oh gissi, already missing your friend are you? We all love friends and while they are with us, we seldom appreciate them but once they are gone, we are back to the same old routine. Will you be visiting her any soon? BTW…mom’s been mean and so were you…we did not even get to see a pix of Cookie
@gabs8513 (48803)
My Cookie - This is my Cookie
Hey Sud, did you not get the Email Mum sent where there is a Montage called My World Mum also has one in my Web and one in hers as Cookie is in them if you did not get it let me know and I will tell Mum she has to send you another one
Cookie has such soulful expression in her eyes! What breed is she? And tell mom that I had recd the montages, but somehow it did not run in my computer!
@gabs8513 (48803)
She is a Dolly mixture like me hehehehe Ok that means she has 2 different types in her but we are not sure what as Mike never got her Papers from the cruel People he rescued her from Big big Hugs
Oh my ~ very special scritches to you little Gissi ! I know how hard it must be to be missing your friend ~ but as I understand it, your Cookie is all better now, so you & your mom must have provided exactly the right love and nurturing your friend needed ! And it sounds as if Mike missed his friend as well while she visited with you ~ so, it is good that he is so happy that she's home ! Perhaps you can talk your mom and Mike into arranging some play dates for you ??!! Wouldn't that be cool ??!! More special scritches and snuggles for you ~ take care of yourself !
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well thank you Dizneywolf specially for the Scratches and snuggles I enjoyed them, but yes Cookie was back to our Cookie and Mike certainly missed her and was happy to have her back
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well thank you for the special Scratches and snuggles I really enjoyed them Yes Mike was happy to have Cookie back and he was so happy that she was a lot better and not sick any more
@littleowl (7157)
Hi gabs its good to hear from you again hope this upset hasn't stopped you coming on mylot cas we all miss you..am sure you will see Cookie again soon there is always that to look forward to...your friend littleowl
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Littleowl well I am going to be absent from here after this week for a long while but not because of this For a lot of reasons Hugs
@littleowl (7157)
oh gabs I hope its not serious I will miss you along with many others...takke care of yourself and try and keep intouch..hugs littleowl
@weemam (13389)
aweee wee pal , it is sad for you but nice for cookie being home she would have been missing Mike , I am sure you will see her again soon , will Mike not let you talk to her on th PC pal ? Aunty Wee xxx
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hmmmmmmm Cookie don't know how to use it I tried to teach her here but she just was not bright enough to switch it on because her Paws are so big so it caused her Problems and Mike will not leave it on for her so nope we can't But she is happy to be back with Mike, but Mike said she was sad to xxx
@weemam (13389)
I a sure she was weeman but now you can look forward to the next visit xxxx
@royal52gens (5380)
It is good to hear that Cookie is doing well. I am sorry you miss her so much. She will come to visit again another time. Maybe if you get your passport, you could come to America and visit us. Lots of Love, Lizzie and Gizmo
@gabs8513 (48803)
We will not see Cookie again as Mike has to find her a Home, he has to work away all the time and there is no one to look after Cookie since him and His Fiancee split up Mum and me are very upset Mum cried for a long time last Night and Mike was crying but he knows he has no choice now as Cookie needs a loving home, he is Heartbroken but there is nothing left now that Mike can do
@Eskimo (2329)
Gissie, did you get Cookie's e-mail address, if you did then you both can send e-mails when your parents aren't looking. Must have taken a lot of your time in training Cookie, but I'm sure Cookie will be the better for it. Paws for thought!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hey Eskimo good to see you of course I have Cookies Email addy she is as such my Sister, she belongs to Mike Mum's Son you see so I have her Phone Number to Oh it was not as bad as it was when Mike first brought her Home 2 1/2 years ago, that was hard work, she always got herself into trouble by Chewing and that goodness it certainly was hard work then
@mummymo (23709)
Awww poor Gissi! At least you got to spend 3 weeks with Cookie and see her getting better and better! Hope you are feeling better now? Maybe you could speak to Cookie on the phone the way you do with me? Love you xxx
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yep Auntie Mo I feel better now and I am to busy looking after Mum at the moment, so I am just fine, I have spoke to Cookie and she is fine to now Love you loads Auntie Mo xxxxx
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
Hope you get to see your friend again soon. I'm sure Cookie misses you too!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh she does but it is not so bad now guess we got used to being apart again
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Awww Gissi, I feel sad because you are sad - missing Cookie because she has gone home. I know she got under your feet from time to time, but a friend is still a friend. I'm sure she is missing you too. And your Mum got her all better, so that made Mike happy (and Cookie too). I'm sure she will come visit again soon. At least you have your Mum all to yourself again!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well there is that and believe me I certainly bug Mum for attention hehehe Hugs
Oh little one don't be to sad I'm sure Cookie will come back to visit ya
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh yes she will be back one Day to visit
• Marion, Kansas
At least you know where Cookie is, and that she is safe. Some downright dirty cat napper has taken Leo, or the foxes got him. I hope it was a catnapper, but darn it, we spent a lot of money getting him healthy, and it was so fun to watch his antics. You be good, and give mom a big wet doggie kiss.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh no Gerty I am so sorry about that I guess there is still no news on him, we don't have many Foxes here but I would not like to meet one, I just hope that maybe he might turn up again
@Feona1962 (7529)
Awwww Gissi...Cookie will come back to visit you...Maybe you can go visit her....Even though my brother is a noodle head, I still love him and would miss him terribly if he went away....hugs to you...
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well it is getting easier now but I still miss her but I also know now that Cookie has gone home with Mike Big Hugs back to you
@raydene (9875)
Awww my small friend... Just remember that absence makes the heart grow fonder! I feel sure you will see Cookie again with Mike comes to visit or when you and Mum go to visit them. xoxoxoxoxo
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh yes I will but it is just so lonely and quiet without her but I will have to wait till next time I guess xxxxxxxxxxx
@gemini_rose (16194)
Oh what a shame, I am sorry to hear your little friend has gone home. You were just getting used to her being there, and you were just starting to show her how to behave and now she has gone! But maybe she can come back for a visit again another time, it is good to hear that she is not sick anymore xx
@gabs8513 (48803)
Oh she will visit again and I will visit her again at times but it is so lonely and quiet without her Love and Hugs xxx
@berrys (865)
Owh your kitty is so cute... I'd be sad and curled up in bed too if I'd had to not be able to see such a cute lil fur ball. And BTW cookies! such a cute name I have a pet name pancakes! well hope you cheer up soon!
@Lakota12 (42794)
Soo sorry Gissi. but then ya knew Mike would take her back home when she came for a visit thats what visits are to stay awhile then to go back home. So glad your mom got her all well again now hope she stays well. hugs
Poor Gissi, poor dog! I know exactly how you feel. But it is part of life, dear, and who knows, Cookie will be back to visit you soon. Maybe you should ask your Mom to bring you a companion. Another little dog to play with. :) Cheers and happy mylotting