Water Therapy....is it right or wrong?

@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friends,Drinking 1 to 2 litres of water on an empty stomach in the morning is good or bad? some people say its good for health,removes acidity,constipation and reduces B.p.some say drinking too much of water is a strain for kidneys.what do you say?How many of you drink water on an empty stomach?
@vidhyavini (6112)
I have heard that we should drink two glasses of water which is very good for health. I am not sure if we can drink 2 litres in empty stomach. There is a saying. "Too much of anything is good for nothing". Hope it must be true. Have limited and be healthy. Happy mylotting.
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi vidhya,thanks for your information.I do agree with you.have a nice day.
@jammyt (2824)
I just read somewhere that drinking water on an empty stomach is not really bad but to do the water diet is. They said it is because the body retains it --- that's why we feel bloated. People still do this because they believe that water can help one lose weight.
@sumiirajj (1983)
Hi friend,thanks for responding.have a nice day.happy mylotting.