Inedible meals? Ever cooked or made something really bad? lol.

@CJay77 (4441)
Australia
Most of the time my husband cooks meals very nicely! But there was one time that he cooked fish and I don't know what he put in it and how he made it but we ended up throwing it in the bin because it tasted so terrible! I'm sure that even the stray cats that live around our building wouldn't have eaten it! lol. What about you? Have you ever tried to cook something nice for someone but it ended up really, really bad!
@valeria1 (2723)
Not me, but I know that my brother's wife tried to do a hamburger of salmon and I heard was the worst thing ever!
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi valeria, you are probably a good chef! Salmon in burger that doesn't sounds bad , but I don't know how he made it and what he put! Thank you for your response .
I've never made anything that wasn't edible thankfully. I don't think I've ever known anyone to make anything that we just wouldn't eat either. I pretty much stick to what I know will be OK when I've made it. I don't like too much experimenting when I am cooking.
@CJay77 (4441)
It only happen once! We just enjoy experimenting sometimes, and that will be better to stick to what you know! Thank you for the response.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi CJay. The first time I needed to do something in the kitchen was a coffee when I started to live alone (I was 17 years old). But I did not let the water boil so you can imagine what a horrible taste it was LOL. But after that I learned how to cook so now I am a good cook LOL. Don't worry you can eat my food .
@CJay77 (4441)
Hi teka! I hope you are good and your family! Well I am trying to imagine how it taste,hmmm not so good though, lol. My husband like experimenting when he cook and that's only time that he din't make it tasty most of the time he's done a good job. I'm sure I will eat the food that you made.
@chiyosan (30206)
hehe i was a terrible cook when it comes to frying fish. i never liked and will never like frying fishes!!! i just destroy them and they always end up in bits annd pieces
@CJay77 (4441)
Frying fish is actually easy for us to do! Thank you for your response.