how many friends did you have

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend. i am a good friend.do you know.how many friends did you have. and what is your opinion in friendship. please response for me
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
I'm also a good friend and I have a lot of friends. But to tell the truth I have 2 best friends. I mean those friends whom I can tell everything.
@laxmi123 (949)
oh nice.yes its correct. i mean those friends whom I can tell everything. thanks for your response. all responses are very good . thanks allot. friendship is very important in my life. any how have a nice day. happy my lotting
I can count on one hand the number of true genuine friends that I have. There are people that I know that I do not consider to be my good friends. We don't do anything together, we don't talk on the phone. We might talk at work and maybe a little after work, but we're not close. The real friends are the ones who call you up are always doing things with, you can say whatever you're thinking, and you're really comfortable with.
@pdexdee (224)
• Serbia And Montenegro
i have 5 best friends and i am very satisfied with them!
@tjonys (217)
only one
@syankee525 (6294)
i have tons of friends. i make freinds easy and all of them tell me one reason we're friends and why they like being my friend is because i am one of the honest person there is out here. we always help each other out whenever we can, even if we might not see each other for awhile. but i have a few close friends, they are the ones i see or we talk often and is there when we are having some kind of trouble. these are like my brothers and sisters. my kids look at them at uncles and aunts and feel comfortable enough to talk to them with thier troubles.
well, friend, laxmi.. I am not so famous in the real world,. If you are aasking about the number of friends I have in the real world, they would be about a dozen .. or at most, another half dozen. Totalling not more than 20. BUT, in the virtual world, i have atleast a few hundreds. NOT just in mylot, but, i have joined various other forums, and other places, where I get LOADS of emails daily. I have made a good name for myself online. THANKYOU . hope you will also be my good friend. here.
friendship is a feel in the heart which can only be attained when we do sharing, caring and a very good understanding and that too when its reciprocated.. i am very proud to say that i have lots and lots of friends and even in mylot also just joined two weeks before and now i got many friends