Will you pick fruits on the trees along the road which no one is in charge of ?

@lixiaos77 (1030)
Shijiazhuang, China
I saw some pedestrains picked walnuts with from the trees along the road. There is no one in charge of the walnut trees. If the pedestrains don't pick the walnuts, there will be no one come and collect them. Will you pick fruits on the trees along the road which no one is in charge of ?
I sure will if I could reach them. I ever saw some people picking mangoes from the trees along a road once. The ones on the lower branches are often missing before they ripen. My dad picked up some rambutans from a nearby bush but they turned out to be sour. I have seen people venturing into a tiny forest just to pick durians. Some of these fruits rot in the trees if no one picked them.
Of course I would pick them if no one was in charge of them, though many people actually put those kind of trees along the road for sharing. My aunt has many fruit trees, peaches, apples, plums, etc., and she puts them on the side of the road as a gesture of kindness to everyone who walks by, she would never be able to consume them all by herself, but sometimes people come with buckets and try to take it all, and if they see you go into your yard to do whatever, they run away with their buckets, so in their mind they were stealing, so in a way that is how we see it because they believe they are- then that night they came back with their buckets to take more, I opened the window without knowing that they were there, and they ran away. If someone offers you food, do not go with buckets and in your mind "steal" them, just take a couple and don't be so greedy, now if no one owns them, help yourself. Well anyways, happy mylotting and have a great day or night.
Sometimes I pick blackberries from blackberry bushes along the roads where I am from. These don't belong to anyone, so I don't feel bad doing it. Actually I feel quite good doing it, as they taste really great haha :-)
I wouldnt unless i was truly sure they belonged to no one. if it is good fruit you can be pretty sure someone owns it. I admit I was tempted last week becasue we saw an apple tree with ripe apples some of which were falling on the ground, but it seemed to be on somebodies property so we did not grab any of them. It was sad, but sometimes you just have to let the people do what they want with their fruit.