What If Adam and Eve did not ate the fruit from tree of life?

apple - temptation?
What do you think would happen? Is there still a possibility for me to type this discussion if ever Adam and Eve did not ate the fruit of life? Will there be Technology? I think no. Since eating the fruit itself awakens the mankind to the reality and if ever they did not ate it, I think we all live in paradise. I said WE, there. I am thinking of the possibility of US being alive when they didn't ate the fruit. Will there be Reproduction of human life? I just of this while I am editing a picture with an apple
@deebomb (15322)
Boy wouldn't that have been nice. We wouldn't need the technology that we have today. We wouldn't get ill or become disabled and need dr. we could run and jump like the kids do.We wouldn't need cars so no gad problems. I would day that we would have been producing offspring because Adam and Eve were told to go out and multiply. Temperatures always the same comfortable. Going out into the yard and picking lunch from a tree or the garden that never grew any weeds and was insect free except the helpful ones. we wouldn't have to fear for the kids going out to play. wouldn't that be wonderful.
In one word, that means PARADISE. yes I agree, that is really wonderful. A heaven on Earth [if evr I am permitted to call this planet Earth] hahaha
@deebomb (15322)
sense Satan was given dominion over the earth and say Adam and Eve didn't eat the forbidden fruit would one of their children have eaten it them being that kids don't like to listen to their parents?
@James72 (26829)
Well Adam and Eve were of pure mind and spirit and the cinsuming of the forbidden fruit casued them to be ejected from the Garden of Eden and burdened with free will. They were no longer under the whole umbrella of God's love in entirety but were then able to be influenced or shaped by their own thoughts and those of others rather than by God's alone. So based on this, no you would not have typed a discussion like this if they had not of eaten the forbidden fruit! There would be no differing opinions and we would all be on here talking about nothing but the greatness of God and nothing else. People may ask what would be wrong with that? We would all be as one, there would be no hatred or war or even disagreements or differences of opinion. The thing is that this still COULD have been the case with the granting of free will but we of course messed it up! Biblical scholars will undoubtedly have a conflicting explanation to mine but this is how I personally see it!
Regarding the: If I will still be able to type a discussion if Adam and Eve did not EAT[sorry wrong grammar for the title :P] the fruit, I agree with you. Yes if ever free will is granted, the possibilities are endless. We never know what creatures like us will do even if we have not obtained the sin. Oh my.. it's very mysterious. The reasons are countless also, I guess. Like you said, opinion varies.
@likaes (496)
The story of Adam and Eve is full of holes anyway. Why would God cast them out of the Garden in the first place? They had no idea of right or wrong, just like a child might. How were they supposed to know that eating the fruit would be a sin? And since they had no concept of sin, how would they know that disobeying God is a "bad" thing? The concept of sin originating from doing something that someone with authority told you not to (i.e eating the forbidden fruit) is quite fallacious. If you were Adam, you wouldn't eat the Forbidden Fruit if your creator told you to, but would you jump off a cliff if he told you to? It is important to remember that good and evil is not clearly defined, but a bunch of grey areas. After all, though the bible teaches not to lie, what if you are lying to protect an innocent? Not to hurt, but what if to save your life?
Everyone would be immortal and there would be few people in the world. Everyone would be naked and in the garden of eden. Everyone who is exist in this timeline would not exist in the timeline where Adam and Eve didn't eat the fruit from tree of life.
you said FEW. maybe that is true. so that points me to conclusion that I may not be able to type this discussion if adam and eve did not eat the fruit.
@zebra2222 (5188)
If they didn't eat the fruit of life, perhaps they would have eaten a banana. At least this idea appeals to me.
yeah I also said that if ever not apple, it would be banana. I read somewhere that it is not really apple, not grapes not twigs... no one knows but the idea of having a banana as the forbidden fruit makes me laugh hahaha so cute. banana the forbidden fruit, if that is the case, then snow white would have eaten the banana also HAHAHA
You would not be here i would not be noone would be here. Evil is all around no matter what i wish adam and eve wouldnt have disobeyed god and there wouldnt be so much misery or distruction that is going on today
come to think of it, if ever the tree of knowledge of good and evil is brought to be alive in its place there in the garden, what was its purpose? It is said that God is ever knowing, and so, what do you think is the purpose of that tree.. everything is planned. everything happens for a reason..and what is the reason for that tree being raised in the paradise?
@lanlan011 (701)
then women would be better off. no menstrual cycles, cramps and no pain during childbirth. life would have been way better. but we cant change so oh well.
yes that is better but they also said that what the women have right now, menstrual cycle and pregnancy all resulted from the sin of Eve right? btw, do you have your menstrual period by the time you typed this post of yours? hehe just thought so. Welcome to mylot lanlan011! I know you'll love the idea of joining here
Good day.... That is the question of the century isn't it? Yah, if adam and eve didn't ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, where would we be? and what condition where we'll be? I think God can only answer that question but my thought is if God have a hard time convincing two people and failed at that, not to eat that fruit, what do you think he's chances of convincing 5-6 billion of people not to eat that fruit? Such is the pain of free will with free opinions and all.
hmm I think HE don't need to convince the two. [my opinion only] Since God is omniscient, knows everything, I think that He knows that this is going to happen. Everything has its own purpose and I think the purpose of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is revealed. I just think so. hehe
@wa2nlinux (179)
Yes you will, because adam and eve will eaten another forbidden fruits after that :D so they will sent to earth too. Because both of them have human that having desire to do something wrong.
they will still eat another forbidden fruit? But I thought that there is only one forbidden fruit, that of which from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. everything has its purpose. if that is the case, why do you guys think is the purpose of tree of knowledge of good and evil? I think it is there for adam and eve to eat its fruit. right?
well there are some other fruits in the garden of eve... the snake would really try to convince them to eat something so that they will become sinners. being a sinner is neccessary because it is needed for a religion to be created... there's always a twist in every story.
sin is necessary to be able to come up with a religion? what if the snake really does not exist... [other angle hehe] then there would really be no sinner. I think God really knew that the snake would create something like that in the future that is why he created the snake. we all know that God knows everything, and so I must say that this event of adam and eve biting the apple is known to him for the fact that He is God. right?
@LittleMel (14055)
Reproduction will continue, because that was why God created Eve anyway, to accompany Adam and reproduce. But we will be in paradise under God's love and protection. Technology I think will not be present, God will just create everything we need and we don't have to work for it other than obeying Him. But then again if not Eve, someone else would eat the fruit ...
yes if its true that reproduction would still continue, maybe some people will not be born the way they are today because sin is not present and some people are here because of the mistakes that people have done in the past. you mentioned that if not eve, someone else would eat the fruit, then who do you think will?
@lucy02 (5017)
I'm assuming we would still be here and that reproduction would still occur. Am I missing something in the Bible that says otherwise? I'm not as well read on the Bible as I should be but I always thought we would be here just a lot happier.
HMM, maybe we sill still be here but how about having another set of parents, siblings, family, friends.. SIN is not present in that case so I guess everything will change. I am not also that well read person on the Bible even if it is the right thing to do and maybe, yes you are right, maybe we are missing some points in the bible here that is why. thanks lucy02!
@4aps777 (1528)
yes there will be reproduction of men we just wouldnt have sin and jesus would not had of came down to die for our sins.alot of things changed when sin enter the world.
@4aps777 (1528)
there would be no such thing,we would totally obey God because we would not do wrong.
• Denmark
If Adam and Eve haven't taken a bite of the apple mankind would never had existed. (If you believe in the bible) Adam and Eva would never been kick out of their great garden and made 3 wonderful kids. Boys... The big question isn't what happen if Adam and Eve did not ate the fruit from the tree of life. But how could their sons find 3 wife's when they where totally alone? The bible is a mystery in it's self. Wup.. off topic
so that leads me to the conclusion that I may not be able to type at this point of time if they did not eat the fruit from the tree of life. okay. thanks vestergarden! welcome to mylot!
your comment is most definatly food for thought !
hehe thanks! But I wish you could help me more on this topic
@nengs10 (3188)
If that didn't happen, the world would be perfect. Well, for me, perfection is a boring thing. It definitely cause boredom among us; thus making life here on earth predictable and easy. Of course, it happened for a reason. For us to strive hard and feel the greatness of reward after a hard work.
@4aps777 (1528)
we would still be alive,we would not have sickness,etc.we would not committe sin because we would not know sin.