Things That Happen!!

@hardluck (375)
Last week end I went to a party at a friends house, and about 10 O'clock I was coming out the bathroom and meet his wife half way down the hall, when we pasted she grad me and kiss me, then she said she wanted to screw me. To say the lest, I was shocked. I've kind of stayed away from them this week. I don't know what to do, he is my friend, should I tell him, should I just forget about it, or should I tap that thing. What do you think I should do? What would you do? Confussed HELP!!!
@bombshell (11266)
if you considered her husband as a good friend,stay away from her.most of it the best friend kills the marriage.but you are not young anymore so you should know the facts of life.
@hardluck (375)
Maybe because I love to dive deep, and her hubby doesn't. LOL But I going to be good. Thank you Sexxy Bombshell.
@bombshell (11266)
maybe thats also the reason why she wants you.girls love the dives hahaha.opsss.. how does she knows? that you are a good diver?did you tried once to her.
@shooie (4986)
Cheats are Scum - If they will cheat with you then they will cheat on you as well...
You should talk to her like you did mention then talk to him especially if you value is friendship. As for tapping that thing think of it this way. What if the show was on the other foot. What if you were married and your wife did the same would you want you friend to ummm tap your wife? You said peeps weren't that drunk she may handle hers a lil different and well ya really don't know what else she could have been on and well you never know your friend may have been testing you to see if you were loyal or not. But talk to her and then talk to him.
@hardluck (375)
Good addvice, thanks. You know sometimes men let the wrogh head do the thinging for them. Wish I had more time, but got to go on the road for a day or two. Try to response better later. God Bless.
@diansinta (7550)
Honestly what do you think of her?
@Amberina (1541)
I would stay away for a few days and just act like nothing happened when I see them again. If she does bring it up again I would politely tell her NO.
@sweetyethot (1738)
do what you think is the best.if you dont wanna talk,or even mention it,stay away from them.if everything goes well,and no more troubles,you can visit them again.not in a party,i suggest.and bring your female partner,better to be your intimate one.take it as a joke and forget it as fast as you can. if you have really bad luck.i mean ,if your friend's wife mean it,think it over.do what you think right. i still believe that it's better to stay away from them.
Is it imagination or true. May she had done like this from some other angle and u are taking it otherwise. Do not tell your friend in huff and also do not try to tap that perhaps u may get a kick. Take care and enjoy your own life.
Hello hardluck.. Altough I just 17 years old, I think it is better for you to tell you friend about what was happen between you and his wife. Then it is up to him to trust you or not. This is about your life.. Maybe your friend try to test you via his wife.. Before your friend's marriage broke, better you tell him.. I am sure he will thanks for you because telling him about his dumb wife.. Make a great decision..
I see we are bboth from almost the same place i have family where you live.But being from the south you bet leave that alone and tell her stright up.You are friends with both of them not a good to mess with you buddies old lady.You stay cool like your bike i have a Harley and i love it.