how much time do you spend with your girl friend

@laxmi123 (948)
hello friends. this is laxmi. my discussion is how much time do you spend with your girl friend.and how many girl friends did you have. hello friends.but i didn't have any boy friends.because i don't like love.i love only friendship.i think love is only attraction .but friendship is very important in my life. i love my friends.
Hi friend, i have only one girlfriend. We met last sunday. She is away from my native place. So hardly i could meet her. Next week she is going to join her job. But i joined for my higher studies. Don't worry about not having boyfriend. i'm here for one.
@laxmi123 (948)
thanks for your response.and congrats. all responses are very interesting.happy enjoy with your girl friend. any how have a nice day .happy my lotting.
I had a break up with my GF .... now I dont have girlfriend.... :) So bad nnaaaaaaa....
@suri008 (118)
hi lakshmi i think your boy
@excellence7 (3418)
• Mauritius
I have had many girlfriends but it was all infatuations until I got my real life-partner some years back and with whom I am very happy with. I spend lots of time with her because we go to University together almost everyday. Yeh prem-rog hain mere yaar, yeh choute se bhi nahin choutthi hain. Happy posting.
i can span hole life with my girlfrnd on one bench an di have only one gf an di love her very much. frnds are also good but love is the base of life and a part of life any body can live without any thing but cant love. u say u love ur frnds its also a kind of love...
Hello friends, i have just only 1 girlfriend now, and she is together with me over 16 hours everyday, so i feel that is a bad thing. i find there are so many trouble things happen between us more and more. so terrible!
Hai Laxmi. This is Tarun. I have one girlfriend and i married her. before marraige, we use to spend 9 hours a day and apart from that we used to talk 2-3 hours a day on telephone. As we are classmates it was possible for me. Love and friendship has its own significance my dear friend. Both are very sensitive relations. A thin line is differentiating both of them. Don't worry about lover, my heart full suggestion is don't love. Bye Bye have a nice day.
I just got one girlfriend. This is my first love. Although all my friends say that my girlfriend and I must divorce,I still don't believe that. Because this is my first love,of course I will spend more time with her. But you are right,friendship is very important in our life. I very believe in this. Because of that,in fact,I spend more time with my friends than my girlfriend. my girlfriend also like that. But that is okey,because if both of us are realize each other,nothing negative will happen in our relationship. You say that you don't have any boy friends. That is okey,I'm here,I consent to be one of your boy friends.