hi mylot

@ashly1979 (1376)
my sister wanted me and my b/f to go to a have a cook out my b/f had work all day and he wanted to go to sleep well my sister come down to my aptment and she wanted me to go so bad and i told her that he did not want to go and that he was a sleep before she came down so she come down and everything but i wanted to go but it made my b/f mad at me because he was tried i should have thought about his feelings before my feelings so we went to the cook out and he never spoke that much to anyone i feel real bad after making him go i have not see my sister in a while and i see her and her kids i keep on nagging at my b/f to go so after my sister drop us off at our aprment we got into a fright me and my b/f have this thing we go every where toghter
@Wizzywig (7859)
Presumably, you have posted this looking for opinions... I think it was right of you to go to your sister's but that you shouldn't have nagged him to go. If he didnt want to go, he should have just let you go on your own instead of going, being a misery and then complaining about it. As to the fight... if you gave him grief about being antisocial at your sisters then you should bear in mind that you effectively made him go out when he was tired so could've said you appreciated him going and was sorry he had such a bad time. On the other hand, if he started kicking off about having to go... he didnt have to. I appreciate what you say about going everywhere together but believe that even the most devoted couples need their own space. Hope you resolve your disagreement if you both want to continue your relationship.
@ashly1979 (1376)
thanks wizzywing i agree with you on that
@rmuxagirl (7561)
I totally agree with wizzywig. If you wanted to go, but he didn't you could have gone by yourself so that he could get some sleep. That way you would be thinking of his feelings as well as your own. It is nice that you want to do everything together, but sometimes it's nice to do something on your own too.