What is the cheesiest song in the world?

"As long as you love me" By Backstreet boys. Nothing is cornier than the lyrics of this song! But I have to admit that I find myself singing along with this song and some of their stuff once a while...
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
Sometimes songs can be fun merely because they are so cheesy and everyone can sing along with them. As a teen I loved that song by the backstreet boys and I still think it's quite nice even though it's corny . I can't think of other cheesy songs at the time being, but a song can also get very cheesy if it keeps getting covered over and over again.
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I didn't know you were going for an actual 'cheesy' song, you added this one under the interest cooking! . Or at least mylot did.. so funny. I just had to share it with everyone .
@bjcyrix (6910)
Hmm, this is a difficult one to answer since there are lots of cheesy songs out there. But it also depends on you're definition of "cheesy". Honestly I love BSB's songs. The lyrics are great and so are the melody. Those are just songs that can turn into classics and still be appreciated by anyone regardless of their generation. You have to admit that most of their songs become a hit because the songs itself are great. The boys are just there to sing them. I think if the BSB's songs are sung by different people, those songs will still be a hit. Well, thats just my opinion on it.
@roniroxas (10576)
april boy regino's songs are cheesy lol. there are a lot of cheesy songs and it depends on what is your type. back street boys songs has a good lyrics. i am more on a lyric person. once a song dont have good lyrics then it turns out to be cheesy song for me. but when you are in love you tend to appreciate this chessy songs lol.
@Natara (171)
Hm.. I'd say.. the cheesiest song in the world would obviously have to be about cheese! But I don't know of any :(
@clowdine (1402)
That's a good example and there are lots and lots of equally cheesy songs I've heard in my life. But to decide which is the cheesiest, it's purely subjective. It only depends on the number of agreements and disagreements on which we declare. Boy bands in the 90's and earlier in this decade popularized many cheesy songs. And every time period has its share of cheesy songs like what we hear among the new ones now.
@winzpc (2356)
"Sui Meng er fei" by leon lai and kelly chen. It's a chinese pinyin. It means take me fly. It's very nice song. I always hear it before I go to bed. the lyrics has much meaning for someone hope.
@Raymo23 (465)
• Uganda
I think it is 'Champion' by Kanye West. I cannot stop listening to it. So cheesy.
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
It depends on your taste. As for me I like songs of Westlife. Can listen to them for hours, sometimes I fall asleep listening to their songs. But I also like some songs of BSB.