i can't sleep because of mylot...

i only used this blogging experience yesterday but when i started this and got $0.37 i can't stop replying on discussions and starting to posts many things... because i haven't sleep, i started to write nonsense, i can't think of a nice discussion and i reply gibberish to posts of other people just for the sake of writing.
@vidhyavini (6112)
Ya you are right. Don't work here for money. Just have fun. It will help you with your earnings. Hehe. Happy mylotting. Have fun. All the best.
@karmendra (1123)
i hope some good discussion from your side, my dear friend,, keep it up but also take care of your health,, and for that you have to take sufficient rest.. its necessary for you body,, have a nice day ...
@bryanski (497)
Well you must be doing a remarkable job there. Having a $0.37 at your first day may be a good one already. Anyways, take your time. You don't have to exhaust all your energies just to post a lot in this site. Give ample time to rest to yourself. How would you spend your earnings if you are already not in good health condition? Right?
@lira23 (210)
My Lot will be here tomorrow, it is nothing to lose sleep over, believe me. You can post like 10-15 posts a day and you should be alright if not more, that is if you wanted to, but seriously, take in consideration of your health if you don't sleep because of my lot.