China wins the most gold medals. US wins more medals over all

@ersmommy1 (12600)
China’s haul of 51 gold medals was the largest since the Soviet Union won 55 in Seoul in 1988. Fielding athletes groomed since childhood in sports academies, it won medals in 25 different sports, including its first ever in sailing, beach volleyball and field hockey.Americans did break their own mark for total medals in a non-boycotted Olympics; they won 110 in all, two more than their previous high set in 1992 and 10 ahead of China’s overall tally this year. Which do you think is more important? The amount? Or that they be gold? ME? I don't care. I think being in the Olympics in and of itself is special.
I think it is about the fairness and the competition. I don't really care who winds more gold medals. I like to see people compete and face their challenges with stoic composure. I like seeing people with good hearts instead of those with smug self-satisfaction and arrogance. Like that girl, Shawn Johnson. There was something wholesome about her, something you could appreciate.
@sweety_81 (2129)
I think both are important : - The Number Of Gold Medals - As well as the number of Total Medals . Regards
@sweety_81 (2129)
This year;China has shown a great progress in increasing its Medal tally in the Olympics . Regards -Sweety_81
@mtdewgurl74 (18120)
I think we did pretty good. I think that it is the overall tally that is better. it takes a very strong special person to get to the Olympics to compete and win.