What would you say if I ask you to tell me a story?

France
It happens sometimes somebody ask to tell a story I mean at restaurant or something but I don't know what to say then, What story would you tell if somebody ask you in such occasion?
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
There once was a man from nantucket.... Lol, I'm kidding. I am not sure what I would say although I do have a lot of stories I could say about, from things i've heard or seen. I like telling stories, so I'd probably ask what they want to hear. If it pertains to a restaurant then I am sure I could tell them something.... Great discussion!
• France
If this thing happen to me I would certainly remain speechless
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I'm sure you have some stories you could tell!
• France
I think so but it just come to my head like dat I don't control it ,if somebody's gonna ask me I'll react like well what can I say...
@writersedge (22579)
It would depend on why they asked and if I wanted to tell a story or not. I know many stories, but many aren't fit for a restaurant. What kind of a setting was it and what kind of restaurant? Why did someone want you to tell a story? If there were children there to be entertained ( kept busy until the food arrived), I might tell a mystery story or play a game. Take care
• France
I wasn't actually thinking about a situation I lived and I think I saw it in a movie
I would tell them about something I have learned recently. That always seems to work. I've been told that I am filled with a wide range of knowledge. Which is weird for me because I don't have a lot of experience in the real world, just from what I read on the internet. I guess I have that appeal like I have been around the world and that I've seen things.
• France
Talking about things we learned... Thats very interesting