I Just Submitted My First Article On Triond!

@trickiwoo (2703)
After hearing about Triond.com here on MyLot, I decided to sign up back in February! I'm not much of a writer, but I am a photographer! So since February, I've been submitting different photographs I've taken. I've had a lot of success with my photos on Triond, so today I decided to take a step forward and submit my first article! I wrote an article about photography, since it is a topic I know a lot about! My article is currently under review, but I hope that it will be posted soon! I am anxious to see how submitting articles compares with submitting photographs! What type of content do you submit to Triond? Have you ever tried branching out?
@iakulchen (615)
I write for Triond and Helium, and "technically" Associated Content, but since I am really only transferring my Helium articles over to AC, I don't think that really counts as writing. I only have a few articles on Triond so far, but from the current trend my of my writing topics on Triond, I seen to like writing about freelance writing sites :P I do like to read articles of MyLotters on Triond, so for those who don't mind, you can msg me or add me as a friend on Triond. My penname there is iakul.
@trickiwoo (2703)
I added you as a friend!
@sirrob (4112)
glad that you open up your horizon trickiwoo and it is just the wisest move you made. i am fairly new with triond, basically 16 days old and i already submitted a few articles to them mostly in poetry, journal, short story and had some photos as well (but i am not a photographer yet i am planning of going there, and would love to ask inputs from you in that matter, lol). you may want to ask about the mortality of the articles that i submitted with them so i prefer something simple mathematics to you. i sent, 11 articles and 5 photos to them since the 10th of this month, each and everyone of them are approved except for only 1 which they declined. the reason for the refusal is because it was published already in the net in my own website (silly me, i know it was my fault and it's too late already to pull it back). it would take them a day the most to review your article, proof read it before they publish it but recently i discovered what time they usually publish your articles and i tried it too and in just a few minutes from submitting it, i already receive a reply that it was published but i don't know our time difference.. lol