Animal Lovers.

@Chevee (5915)
I am looking at Animal Planet, and they are airing a segment about the Michael Vick Case. How do you feel about what Michael Vick was charged with. Animal cruelty.
Hi Chevee, I don't really know about this case but if he was cruel to animals wel he deserve to be charge and hope he will go prison, I hate any one who is cruel to animals. Tamara
@Chevee (5915)
The Cruelty was dog fighting.
Wow I watch animal planet a lot. I love animals.I didn't know anything about the Micheal Vick Case.I just can't believe(although I believe you) anyone charged with animal abuse would even want to be on animal planet, I mean he had to have known that he didn't like animals. So if you don't like animals,why take a job working with them? To me that is just beyond comprehension. I don't understand how anyone could hurt an animal.I'll have to look that up,I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere.
@Chevee (5915)
Michael Vick didn't work for Animal Planet, he was a professional football player that was charged with dog fighting.
@Galena (9123)
he deserves to go to prison, and to be abused daily by the other inmates. dog fighting is disgusting. there is no excusing it.
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi Chevee The way he and others use dogs or any animal for their entertainment is despicable! I don't care particularly what they call it as long as they pay for these crimes. The abuse that these poor animals go through is so horrible and unconscionable. It makes me sick. These poor creatures feel pain and fear and need to be protected from the human animals that are abusing them. I just want to see justice prevail. leenie
@sudalunts (5526)
Michael Vick, should be put under the jail. How a person can be so cruel to animals is beyond my comprehension. Animals, especially those that we have as pets depend on us for their every need. To have animals for the purpose of fighting each other and training them to be vicious is acceptable. He deserves everything that will happen to him.