I LOVE my PedEgg!

@guss2000 (2234)
I had seen an infomercial about the pedegg a few weeks ago, and since then I wanted to get one. I looked on their website www.pedegg.com and researched their prices, and actually found it to be cheaper on ebay. I decided to go ahead and order one off of ebay, and I received it last week. I've used it three times since I've gotten it. It works so well! I'm in love with it. I case you don't know what it is, it's like a foot scraper that removes dead skin from your feet. I used to love my Dr. Scholls scraper, but I always had to do it over a trash can because of the sheddings. My pedegg collects the scrapings right in the egg part, and then you can dump it into the trash when your finished. If you are one who likes to remove the dead skin from your feet, then I would definitely recommend getting one of these! However, I do recommend ordering one off of ebay because you can find them on there from sellers really cheap, even with the shipping charges. If you have one of these, how do you like it?
@Savvynlady (3686)
I bought one when I got my income tax refund in January and for the most part, I use it every so often; It does the job but I just have to keep it away from my kids because they will use it too; I got mine for like 9.99 or so; Ebay does seem to have better prices. so yess, I would recommend it, but get some extras for the ones who like it too.
sorry for the duplicate.
@guss2000 (2234)
I use mine a good bit still too. Lately, it doesn't seem to work as good as it did before, I wonder if it's dull. It still works okay. It might be because my skin isn't as awful as it used to be. LOL I bought my friend one for Christmas last year and she is STILL in love with it. Great gift idea for someone that has everything. Thanks for your opinion!
@lilybug (21148)
I don't have one, but I was thinking about getting one. I have horrible callus's on my heals. I have one of those Dr Scholl's things, but they make a mess. I may need to break down and buy a Peg Egg. I have seen them at Walgreens too.
@guss2000 (2234)
Were you able to get one yet? I love mine and use it about weekly! It's amazing how much that little thing removes! My feet feel so much better! The Dr Scholls thing, I normally use over the trash can. The ped-egg isn't 100% mess free, but it does collect most of the skin in the cup part. I still use that over the trash too, but it's much better than my Dr. Scholls foot scraper. Let me know if you got yours yet!
@Savvynlady (3686)
A Ped Egg is a great tool to have. I bought one at Walmart when I got my income tax refund. I have since used it, so have my kids. but mostly don't use as much, but it makes for a great pampering gift.