Anthony Bourdain

@SaintAnne (5454)
I was just wondering if there are Anthony Bourdain followers/fans/admirers/groupies/whatever here in Mylot. It's my first day today and I am not quite sure if I've done enough to find out about that. If you are and if there are already discussions about him, let me know. I'm a big Tonino admirer. And I'm sure there are some of you out there who feel the same way. No reservations!
I like Anthony Bourdain, but I don't get to see his show very often. That channel isn't part of the satellite package that we're on, so the only time that I have a chance to see his show is when I'm elsewhere.
@SaintAnne (5454)
I enjoy No Reservations. I really like the one he did in post-Katrina New Orleans. We have the basic basic cable package but we still get the Travel Channel so it's all good. Thanks, wilsongoddard.
@James72 (26832)
I don't get to see many of his shows these days unfortunately, but have always loved his presenting style and dry humour. The way he throws himself into everything imaginable from getting tattoos and trying pyschedelic substances in India; to sand bike accidents and having turkish massages that make him look like he is about to pass out from the pain; is really refreshing to watch. I think he's great!
@SaintAnne (5454)
Anthony Bourdain is one man I would love to spend a day and even a night with. LOL. Boyfriend said it's okay. I enjoy his shows and I enjoy his books and I enjoy his wit. Although he's becoming more and more "exposed" that he's fast becoming not that cool dude. But I still would probably run up to him and kiss him.
@lrdl3535 (153)
I think the show is great to watch. There aren't to many shows these days that travel around the world. At least ones that do it in the manner that this one does. I get to see the different cultures that are out there. He even goes to places in America that I didn't know were there. I also like the way he tries to explain what the foods that he tries taste like. It's a good show and I hope it stays around for awhile.