Females : Would you spit in front of your fiance/ husband?

@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Have you ever spit in front of your husband, fiance, bf or just friend? Do you think it's gross or unkind? Do you think it's not lady like? Why did you spit in front of him? Would you do it in front of his friends? Guys, do you mind if females spit in front of you? I have spit in front of my fiance before and he doesn't mind. It's natural to do so as sometimes unclean teeth can cause plaque and bacteria in the mouth that is nasty to keep in your mouth and can be disgusting to swallow. I don't think I have done so in front of his friend's but I would do it if I had to as I don't see it being a problem. They aren't dating me, and I doubt my fiance would care what they had to say. So females, do you? would you? why or why not? Guys, do you like it? I appreciate all responses.
LOL yes I'm guilty of spitting in front of my fiance. He doesn't seem to care. I do alot more than spit in front of him. I've so much as turned the air green in front of him..that tends to run him out of bed sometimes though..LOL! It's all natural for people to spit (or do other things) in front of their fiance or husbands (especially if you live with them).
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I have done you one worse by farting while sitting on his lap. He doesn't seem to mind at all, and he just smiles at me. I don't know why so many women believe it's rude, but oh well.
Well, I am certain that I will never be accepted into Miss Manner's School of Etiquette for this response but why not? It is not as though you are spitting on him. Lady like or not, sometimes a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Most guys seem not to care that much. Why would we think we have to be so stuffy to be a lady? This shouldn't be such a big deal.