Can You Remeber Your First Earning In myLot?

mylot earnings - my first month earning's. take a look of my first day earning? can you imagine how small it was but it's the way that i earn now more than $100 from myLot.
@julyteen (13261)
Davao, Philippines
of course i can! i consider it as one my my unforgettable moment in my online business. I started earning in myLot on February 09, i don't expect that mylot would become part of my life. it plays a major role specially in making friends through out the world and learning's i gain everyday while i am here. Lastly, i really admire the earning opportunity that myLot give to it's member. take a look on my first earning that i uploaded. can i see your first earning also?
@stvasile (7317)
My first earning in myLot was a very long time ago... Looking in my earning statistics I fond it: November 12, 2006 - $0.50
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
so you are near to your 2nd anniversary.
@stvasile (7317)
Yes, I am. A payment by that time would be nice. It would be my 7th
@Browisn (782)
Well, I'm waiting this time but I still don't see the earnings that you uploaded on this discussion. Is it here?
@Browisn (782)
i don't know if its my computer or Mylot or what, but after I submit my post and get back to your discussion that's when the upload appears. Pretty weird, right? And, I'm not responding from my e-mail either.
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I cannot remember the exact date. Just that it was almost 2 months after I started. Mylot has become part of my daily routine as well. I think it is a nice social site. Most of the people I have come in contact with are terrific. They are what keep me coming back.
@shamzy18 (2319)
lol well i have to admit no i do not remember but i know that it wasnt much but i just checked and it was actually 0.18 not bad i guess for my 1st ever time. i have go t lower than this though i think my lowest was 0.09. yep i also admire the earnings we get from mylot!!!
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
yes it's not bad because it's only the beginning.
@lily3753 (390)
Yes , I posted only one post. And the next day I fond that I get 0.01! So surprise !! I can get money from mylot . I have never get any money from internet before. And now I got anout $3.91 .I will try my best .
@andak2007 (3230)
yes i still can remember my first earning in mylot, i went into a lot of trouble just to be able to get my earning..it was through bank wire although it was just a minimal amount about $12 its really very meaningful to me coz ive worked so hard for it...its the fruits of my labor..in an enjoyable way....i have to say...the original plan was to buy myself pizza and eat it with my kids but then i ran out of money at that time and my kids do not have milk anymore ..so i bought milk..which made more happier.
@wolfie34 (26877)
I am sure you mean February 08 my friend? As February 09 hasn't happened! Or was it February 07? I joined in May 06 and wasn't sure about the site took me a few months to get my first $10 and once I got paid I was hooked and I have been here ever since, despite a few months break. The money is a nice bonus and now that I have started investing in referrals it will be very very useful. I am sure that is what you do to, spend your Mylot earnings on investing?