Did anyone set their browser homepage to MyLot?

@kgwat70 (13398)
I just set my browser to start up with MyLot. Much easier to get on here. :-) Has anyone else done the same thing and why?
@lamiaa (581)
• Egypt
yes i did it too , nice home page :)
@kgwat70 (13398)
Very nice homepage and it even as a link at the top to make it someones homepage to make it easy for them too.
no i like yahoo as my home page
@kgwat70 (13398)
That is okay. Yahoo is a good homepage as well and has a nice website. Yahoo seems to be popular with people in this website.
@reneous (717)
I didn't set it as my homepage, but I put a link to it on my desktop! I check mylot now before I even check my email! That's big for me ;)
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yes, i do the same. I check Mylot now too though I am constantly going back and forth between emails and mylot. Plus I am doing those other websites that pay as well. :-)
@KrauseHome (33882)
My browser homepage has been myLot now for about a week. Makes it so much easier to get here than having to put the URL in to come to this site. This is a Great suggestion for anyone who has never considered it, and comes here all of the time.
@kgwat70 (13398)
yes, I am glad that i did it but will now probably spend even more time on the computer than I was before. LOL It is easier than typing in the website or even using the bookmark.
@yogi23 (149)
No not me! i dont want to.....
@kgwat70 (13398)
Why do you say that? Would you end up spending too much time on here. LOL I know that I probably will. :-)
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
no i haven't i have mine set to yahoo.com so i can check my email i always open up 2 browser windows though so i can open mylot at the same time
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yahoo seems to be the popular homepage to go to when opening a browser. :-) Yahoo is nice and I use it but not as frequently now.
@disvachic (10125)
my is still set for yahoo as my home page
@kgwat70 (13398)
Yahoo is a very good page to have for a homepage. I just recently had it on there til I got addicted to this website. :-) I still go there to check emails and driving directions.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
No, not me. I like yahoo as my homepage, it has been forever and it's hard to let it go and put some other browser instead. I guess, you can say that I'm attached to my old homepage.
@kgwat70 (13398)
That is okay. Nothing wrong with that. It is easy to become attached to something you have liked for a long time. Yahoo is a good site to have on there. I have used it before as well. +
not yet..but will if they put some news on it and some other features;)+
@prue187 (518)
Nope. It will be a little odd for me if i set my home page to mylot. I'm used to seeing yahoo first, I always open my e-mail every morning that's why yahoo has always been my default homepage.
I just check my mail friend and twla here I am!!!! And here I go. Have a really good day, hope to see more of you:-)